Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed] shadow dom shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@mittensthekitten yep that's right ^^
@mittensthekitten yep that's right ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@mittensthekitten so sorry but i just realised darkworld keepers isn't a mp skin (it's baldwin) so i'll be sending back 29750t back with the skins later ^^

also @ everyone else i'm waiting for mp to stock the skins so don't panic bc i am :D
@mittensthekitten so sorry but i just realised darkworld keepers isn't a mp skin (it's baldwin) so i'll be sending back 29750t back with the skins later ^^

also @ everyone else i'm waiting for mp to stock the skins so don't panic bc i am :D
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie

Haha I'm so dumb.

Thank you for letting me know, but keep the money as your tip. And no rush at all. ^-^
@Crimsonpixie

Haha I'm so dumb.

Thank you for letting me know, but keep the money as your tip. And no rush at all. ^-^
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@Crimsonpixie

All sent :)
@Crimsonpixie

All sent :)
b6KLuw7.gif
@Crimsonpixie
Thanks for doing this! Can I pls get the following?
Masquerade
Night Fairy
Smoke and Mirrors
Mushroom Prince x2
Gloomy Gardener
Stellae Umbrarum x2
We're All Mad Here
Silhouette

@Crimsonpixie
Thanks for doing this! Can I pls get the following?
Masquerade
Night Fairy
Smoke and Mirrors
Mushroom Prince x2
Gloomy Gardener
Stellae Umbrarum x2
We're All Mad Here
Silhouette

HKrGNct.pngFR +17
@screwthisdriver feel free to send over the payment and i'll try to get them done by rollover ^^ if i couldn't get everything i'll just send the ones i got + the payment for the rest if that's ok :o
@screwthisdriver feel free to send over the payment and i'll try to get them done by rollover ^^ if i couldn't get everything i'll just send the ones i got + the payment for the rest if that's ok :o
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie

I know this is super late, and it says you're taking a break.. But are you able to snag me two full sets of the skins/accents?
@crimsonpixie

I know this is super late, and it says you're taking a break.. But are you able to snag me two full sets of the skins/accents?
65FdILv.png
@liefizul i could try getting them before rollover ? like i said before if i can't get everything i'll just send the ones i got + the payment for the rest ^^ if you're ok with that then feel free to send payment
@liefizul i could try getting them before rollover ? like i said before if i can't get everything i'll just send the ones i got + the payment for the rest ^^ if you're ok with that then feel free to send payment
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie

I did all my dom shopping earlier, so when you get back, if you are still taking orders: can you grab me a pearlcatcher and a mirror scroll? PC's stocking, mirror's not. If not, that's okay - I'll send the cash (255kt if I'm right) upon confirmation! :D
@crimsonpixie

I did all my dom shopping earlier, so when you get back, if you are still taking orders: can you grab me a pearlcatcher and a mirror scroll? PC's stocking, mirror's not. If not, that's okay - I'll send the cash (255kt if I'm right) upon confirmation! :D
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@luteia sure, i could try getting them before rollover ? like i said before if i can't get everything i'll just send the ones i got + the payment for the rest ^^ if you're ok with that then feel free to send payment :D
@luteia sure, i could try getting them before rollover ? like i said before if i can't get everything i'll just send the ones i got + the payment for the rest ^^ if you're ok with that then feel free to send payment :D
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28