Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed] shadow dom shop
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@lizaseedling sure!
@lizaseedling sure!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie

Hi! Sorry for pinging you once again, but can I ask if you have taken note of my order of 1 modern Tiger gene? (They're stocked in the marketplace right now!)
@Crimsonpixie

Hi! Sorry for pinging you once again, but can I ask if you have taken note of my order of 1 modern Tiger gene? (They're stocked in the marketplace right now!)
tumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o3_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o4_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o7_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o9_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o5_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o8_100.pngtumblr_p1pevzwCm91wetvl4o3_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o2_100.pngtumblr_p1pevzwCm91wetvl4o4_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o10_100.gif
tumblr_p1pevzwCm91wetvl4o1_400.png
@skycsxandr i have! i just got back from dinner and grabbed it; sending it over rn
@skycsxandr i have! i just got back from dinner and grabbed it; sending it over rn
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
Hello, I'm actually needing some discounted apparel. Would that be something you're willing to snag? There'd be no rush on this and there's no stress if they don't show up before Shadow dom ends.
@Crimsonpixie
Hello, I'm actually needing some discounted apparel. Would that be something you're willing to snag? There'd be no rush on this and there's no stress if they don't show up before Shadow dom ends.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@swordmaster hi! i'm willing to give it a try! although i can't promise that i'll be able to grab everything ^^; if that's ok feel free to give me a list
@swordmaster hi! i'm willing to give it a try! although i can't promise that i'll be able to grab everything ^^; if that's ok feel free to give me a list
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
Hey, I just realised that most of them were available on the MP already, so I just grabbed them myself haha. Regardless, thanks for the response :)
@Crimsonpixie
Hey, I just realised that most of them were available on the MP already, so I just grabbed them myself haha. Regardless, thanks for the response :)
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Crimsonpixie

could you pick up a modern ghost gene for me when it restocks please? should be 136kt c:

e: actually could you get 2 lol, for 272kt
@Crimsonpixie

could you pick up a modern ghost gene for me when it restocks please? should be 136kt c:

e: actually could you get 2 lol, for 272kt
@suu sure! i might be going on mobile (then to bed) sometime soon (??) so it might be delayed if it doesn't stock by then; if that's ok with you feel free to send funds over (if you want me to refund you before i log off if it doesn't stock lmk)

@swordmaster ah sorry i couldn't help out with the discounts; but thank you ^^
@suu sure! i might be going on mobile (then to bed) sometime soon (??) so it might be delayed if it doesn't stock by then; if that's ok with you feel free to send funds over (if you want me to refund you before i log off if it doesn't stock lmk)

@swordmaster ah sorry i couldn't help out with the discounts; but thank you ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@silverquark sure thing, i'll try my best! feel free to send funds over
@silverquark sure thing, i'll try my best! feel free to send funds over
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
Helllo! Buy me a Breed Change: Mirror, please.
@Crimsonpixie
Helllo! Buy me a Breed Change: Mirror, please.
plagueanim1.gifawHxNQf.pngXsJBFJz.pngplagueanim2.gif
Q3CjCGAKIwY.jpg+11 FRT
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28