Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE! Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Kymris Tufted Leaf Beetle, Goliath Mountain Beetle, Aer Phantom, Tender Larail, Longjaw Lurefish, Barred Skira, Axe Mimic, Lurefish, Orbiting Spirit, Glowing Globe, Deadly Reflection, Transmuted Treasure, Magic Mirror, Animated Armor and the yellow goldfish (15 fams in total) for 45kt please :)!
@Kymris Tufted Leaf Beetle, Goliath Mountain Beetle, Aer Phantom, Tender Larail, Longjaw Lurefish, Barred Skira, Axe Mimic, Lurefish, Orbiting Spirit, Glowing Globe, Deadly Reflection, Transmuted Treasure, Magic Mirror, Animated Armor and the yellow goldfish (15 fams in total) for 45kt please :)!
tumblr_inline_pbptagkpxE1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpubQQi1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpup45X1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivptc9sI1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivpun2hd1ry72eo_100.gif
@liramyne I just sent you a CR with your fams!

@chrolloh I'll start a CR right now. (By 'yellow goldfish' did you mean Crystal Carrier?)
@liramyne I just sent you a CR with your fams!

@chrolloh I'll start a CR right now. (By 'yellow goldfish' did you mean Crystal Carrier?)
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris I'll take your stock of barred skira and ensorcelled volume
@Kymris I'll take your stock of barred skira and ensorcelled volume
JOegRJa.pngUL0eVJU.png
@Nekane I'll start a CR right away. It'll come to 45gems or 45,000 treasure!
@Nekane I'll start a CR right away. It'll come to 45gems or 45,000 treasure!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris May I please get one of those masked phantoms for 3kt?
@Kymris May I please get one of those masked phantoms for 3kt?
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder Absolutely! I'll send a CR momentarily!
@VolcanicThunder Absolutely! I'll send a CR momentarily!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Hello! May I please buy one Lurefish, one Longjaw Lurefish, and one Tender Larail?
I believe that would be 15kt.
(I may respond late; I will be leaving temporarily for a few hours. However, I will come back.)
@Kymris

Hello! May I please buy one Lurefish, one Longjaw Lurefish, and one Tender Larail?
I believe that would be 15kt.
(I may respond late; I will be leaving temporarily for a few hours. However, I will come back.)
@BlueFlowers Sure thing! Accept the CR whenever you can.
@BlueFlowers Sure thing! Accept the CR whenever you can.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris can i get the masked phantom and veiled vision?
@Kymris can i get the masked phantom and veiled vision?
@DuskofDawn12 Sure. That'll be 6 gems or 6,000 treasure. I'll start a CR shortly!
@DuskofDawn12 Sure. That'll be 6 gems or 6,000 treasure. I'll start a CR shortly!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15