Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE! Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@EvilCopepod @hyuckhye Waiting for the other members to accept their CRs because the CR doesn't take out the 'on hold' fams from my hoard, so I can't tell if I'm accidentally sending you one that's 'reserved' for another trade. As soon as the others accept their trades, I'll work on yours.

I've paused the thread so you two will have priority on what I've got!

Hope that's okay!
@EvilCopepod @hyuckhye Waiting for the other members to accept their CRs because the CR doesn't take out the 'on hold' fams from my hoard, so I can't tell if I'm accidentally sending you one that's 'reserved' for another trade. As soon as the others accept their trades, I'll work on yours.

I've paused the thread so you two will have priority on what I've got!

Hope that's okay!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris no rush! hope you don't mind if i add a few more fams to my list in the meantime ^^ (just ignore any which may run out of stock before you can send!)
aer phantom
goliath mountain beetle
transmuted treasure
masked phantom

= further 12kT
@Kymris no rush! hope you don't mind if i add a few more fams to my list in the meantime ^^ (just ignore any which may run out of stock before you can send!)
aer phantom
goliath mountain beetle
transmuted treasure
masked phantom

= further 12kT
illuminated by the light
on my laptop, chop chop

` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` '

pick up the pace
It's no problem! Thanks! : D
It's no problem! Thanks! : D
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod Oh, question: which 'axe guy' did you want? The one facing left or right?
@EvilCopepod Oh, question: which 'axe guy' did you want? The one facing left or right?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@kymris
Oh, I thought you only had one kind!
I'll take both, so the gem count will go up to 69 nice
@kymris
Oh, I thought you only had one kind!
I'll take both, so the gem count will go up to 69 nice
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod Hahaha. Okay. No problem. I'll send them over as soon as a CR I sent to someone goes through.
@EvilCopepod Hahaha. Okay. No problem. I'll send them over as soon as a CR I sent to someone goes through.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@EvilCopepod Your CR has been sent with the added axe mimics

@hyuckhye I'll start your CR as soon as Evilcopepod and I finish our trade :)

@EvilCopepod Your CR has been sent with the added axe mimics

@hyuckhye I'll start your CR as soon as Evilcopepod and I finish our trade :)

BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@hyuckhye CR sent! Thanks for waiting!
@hyuckhye CR sent! Thanks for waiting!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris thanks so much!! mind if i also snag 1x pinpush mirror doll, 1x four-eyed phylactery & 2x tick-tock?~
@Kymris thanks so much!! mind if i also snag 1x pinpush mirror doll, 1x four-eyed phylactery & 2x tick-tock?~
illuminated by the light
on my laptop, chop chop

` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` '

pick up the pace
@hyuckhye Nope! I'll start that CR right now.
@hyuckhye Nope! I'll start that CR right now.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15