Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE! Thanks!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Kymris
Hi! I'm interested in taking all of the ones you've listed in the first post. That would be 144 gems for all, if I'm not mistaken?
Also depending on how many other cheap repeats you have, I might buy them as well. :D
@Kymris
Hi! I'm interested in taking all of the ones you've listed in the first post. That would be 144 gems for all, if I'm not mistaken?
Also depending on how many other cheap repeats you have, I might buy them as well. :D
@UndefinedBeing Sure thing! It'll have to be in two or three CRs if that's okay? I"ll start right away!

And I think I have at least two CRs worth of misc others, maybe more. I'd have to count.
@UndefinedBeing Sure thing! It'll have to be in two or three CRs if that's okay? I"ll start right away!

And I think I have at least two CRs worth of misc others, maybe more. I'd have to count.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
That's totally fine with me!
And as for the others, a long as the rest doesn't exceed 300g of value, I'll gladly buy them if you're up for it. :D
@Kymris
That's totally fine with me!
And as for the others, a long as the rest doesn't exceed 300g of value, I'll gladly buy them if you're up for it. :D
@UndefinedBeing How about another 36 for 144gems? Would that be enough fams for you or would you like two CRs worth? I could give you a deal 72 fams for 190gems, save you 20 odd gems.
@UndefinedBeing How about another 36 for 144gems? Would that be enough fams for you or would you like two CRs worth? I could give you a deal 72 fams for 190gems, save you 20 odd gems.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
I'm totally interested in 72. I melt and brew a lot so more fodder is always good. :D
@Kymris
I'm totally interested in 72. I melt and brew a lot so more fodder is always good. :D
@UndefinedBeing Awesome! First CR of 36 coming in a moment. Second will come in a bit. [emoji=coatl happy]
@UndefinedBeing Awesome! First CR of 36 coming in a moment. Second will come in a bit.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@UndefinedBeing I'm Sorry! My math was wrong! Okay, so 36fams is 144gems. So 144 x 2 is 288 (duh. My brain) How about 72 fams for 240?
@UndefinedBeing I'm Sorry! My math was wrong! Okay, so 36fams is 144gems. So 144 x 2 is 288 (duh. My brain) How about 72 fams for 240?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
Oh, you're right, I didn't even notice. And that's totally fine with me.
Thank you for the trade! :D
@Kymris
Oh, you're right, I didn't even notice. And that's totally fine with me.
Thank you for the trade! :D
@UndefinedBeing Thanks for being so understanding, and sorry for my cruddy math!

I'm out of stacks of fams to sell, so I'll be deleting this thread in a bit. But if you ever need more, just PM me!
@UndefinedBeing Thanks for being so understanding, and sorry for my cruddy math!

I'm out of stacks of fams to sell, so I'll be deleting this thread in a bit. But if you ever need more, just PM me!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
That's alright, everyone makes mistakes. And I'll keep that in mind, thank you! Have a great day. :)
@Kymris
That's alright, everyone makes mistakes. And I'll keep that in mind, thank you! Have a great day. :)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15