Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE! Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
ALL OUT! XD
ALL OUT! XD
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris - Hello! I would like one of each of these: [item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Spellbound Tome][item=Opposing Forces][item=Axe Mimic][item=Glowing Globe][item=Masked Phantom][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Antique Chair][item=Tricky Telescope][item=Mischievous Magnifier][item=Blooming Hedgehide][item=Overwatered Seedling][item=Ghosthost Viola][item=Pinpush Mirror Doll][item=Four-Eyed Phylactery]
@Kymris - Hello! I would like one of each of these:
Ensorcelled Volume Spellbound Tome Opposing Forces Axe Mimic Glowing Globe Masked Phantom Ravenous Cauldron Poltergeist Pile Transmuted Treasure Antique Chair Tricky Telescope Mischievous Magnifier Blooming Hedgehide Overwatered Seedling Ghosthost Viola Pinpush Mirror Doll Four-Eyed Phylactery
z9bVpPy.png
@chloeprice Sure! Comes to 51gems. I'll start a CR!
@chloeprice Sure! Comes to 51gems. I'll start a CR!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@kymris

Can I have one of the stacks of 20 for 60 gems? (It doesnt matter which one they're getting melted lol)
@kymris

Can I have one of the stacks of 20 for 60 gems? (It doesnt matter which one they're getting melted lol)

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo1_r2_250.jpg

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo2_r2_250.jpg

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo1_r2_250.jpg

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo2_r2_250.jpg
@Lunadiviner Sure thing! I'll send a CR shortly!
@Lunadiviner Sure thing! I'll send a CR shortly!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Could I get all the grasslands trunkers for treasure, please? I collect them.
@Kymris

Could I get all the grasslands trunkers for treasure, please? I collect them.
@Meredith44 Sure! I'll start a CR in a moment!
@Meredith44 Sure! I'll start a CR in a moment!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris Hello, could I have any 20 for melting for 60 gems? :D
@Kymris Hello, could I have any 20 for melting for 60 gems? :D
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@rufusdrumknott Absolutely! I'll send a CR in a few moments!
@rufusdrumknott Absolutely! I'll send a CR in a few moments!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Hi! Could I get two Crystal Carriers and three Orbiting Spirits? I think that comes to 15kt/g--correct me if I'm wrong! :D

If you're interested, I thought I might also mention that I take Blooming Hedgehides as payment in my raffle! More prizes will be added soon, but right now there's an unhatched egg, an XXY Multigaze, and a really pretty XXX Skydancer. I need lots of Hedgehides for a project!

Thank you!
@Kymris

Hi! Could I get two Crystal Carriers and three Orbiting Spirits? I think that comes to 15kt/g--correct me if I'm wrong! :D

If you're interested, I thought I might also mention that I take Blooming Hedgehides as payment in my raffle! More prizes will be added soon, but right now there's an unhatched egg, an XXY Multigaze, and a really pretty XXX Skydancer. I need lots of Hedgehides for a project!

Thank you!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15