Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE! Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
ALL OUT! XD
ALL OUT! XD
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris - Hello! I would like one of each of these: [item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Spellbound Tome][item=Opposing Forces][item=Axe Mimic][item=Glowing Globe][item=Masked Phantom][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Antique Chair][item=Tricky Telescope][item=Mischievous Magnifier][item=Blooming Hedgehide][item=Overwatered Seedling][item=Ghosthost Viola][item=Pinpush Mirror Doll][item=Four-Eyed Phylactery]
@Kymris - Hello! I would like one of each of these:
TgeJ4J7.pngm5IdjQD.pngLRdLP2V.pngvNRWb22.png
@chloeprice Sure! Comes to 51gems. I'll start a CR!
@chloeprice Sure! Comes to 51gems. I'll start a CR!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@kymris

Can I have one of the stacks of 20 for 60 gems? (It doesnt matter which one they're getting melted lol)
@kymris

Can I have one of the stacks of 20 for 60 gems? (It doesnt matter which one they're getting melted lol)

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo1_r2_250.jpg

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo2_r2_250.jpg

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo1_r2_250.jpg

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo2_r2_250.jpg
@Lunadiviner Sure thing! I'll send a CR shortly!
@Lunadiviner Sure thing! I'll send a CR shortly!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Could I get all the grasslands trunkers for treasure, please? I collect them.
@Kymris

Could I get all the grasslands trunkers for treasure, please? I collect them.
@Meredith44 Sure! I'll start a CR in a moment!
@Meredith44 Sure! I'll start a CR in a moment!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris Hello, could I have any 20 for melting for 60 gems? :D
@Kymris Hello, could I have any 20 for melting for 60 gems? :D
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott Absolutely! I'll send a CR in a few moments!
@rufusdrumknott Absolutely! I'll send a CR in a few moments!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Hi! Could I get two Crystal Carriers and three Orbiting Spirits? I think that comes to 15kt/g--correct me if I'm wrong! :D

If you're interested, I thought I might also mention that I take Blooming Hedgehides as payment in my raffle! More prizes will be added soon, but right now there's an unhatched egg, an XXY Multigaze, and a really pretty XXX Skydancer. I need lots of Hedgehides for a project!

Thank you!
@Kymris

Hi! Could I get two Crystal Carriers and three Orbiting Spirits? I think that comes to 15kt/g--correct me if I'm wrong! :D

If you're interested, I thought I might also mention that I take Blooming Hedgehides as payment in my raffle! More prizes will be added soon, but right now there's an unhatched egg, an XXY Multigaze, and a really pretty XXX Skydancer. I need lots of Hedgehides for a project!

Thank you!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15