Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems@1:1100
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49
@Raevus

I sent a cr for some gems - I can send over a couple crs full of fodder fams for gems as well if you are still looking for familiars?
@Raevus

I sent a cr for some gems - I can send over a couple crs full of fodder fams for gems as well if you are still looking for familiars?
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Cuddleh
Fest time if you have any halos for me this month? Apologies again for last month!
@Cuddleh
Fest time if you have any halos for me this month? Apologies again for last month!
0qQyl09.png
@Raevus

Let's check the staaaacks... xD I have two shadow and nature halos and one wind and water halo~ (Light festival is one of my favorites so I'm definitely willing to trade all of those hehe)
@Raevus

Let's check the staaaacks... xD I have two shadow and nature halos and one wind and water halo~ (Light festival is one of my favorites so I'm definitely willing to trade all of those hehe)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
I can fling all these tablets to you at once, since I forgot to spend them like water last year.

LAH:
Shadow: 80
Nature: 90
Wind: 100
Water: 80
= 350g = 700FC

Does 7 stacks work for you? ^v^
@Cuddleh
I can fling all these tablets to you at once, since I forgot to spend them like water last year.

LAH:
Shadow: 80
Nature: 90
Wind: 100
Water: 80
= 350g = 700FC

Does 7 stacks work for you? ^v^
0qQyl09.png
@Raevus

Oh well heck okay then! Making up for last fest? ;P hehe jk (btw it was totally fine, I'm just teasin' ya) but yeah, that sounds fine to me! Toss me the CR while I fish them out of the vault?
@Raevus

Oh well heck okay then! Making up for last fest? ;P hehe jk (btw it was totally fine, I'm just teasin' ya) but yeah, that sounds fine to me! Toss me the CR while I fish them out of the vault?
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Raevus
I have a lightning halo i could sell to you for 700FC? :)
@Raevus
I have a lightning halo i could sell to you for 700FC? :)
I387ENf.png
@Cuddleh
CR sent!

@predestined
Hey! Ahh, would you do 5 stacks for it? LAH atm is 550kt which is approx 500 FC.
@Cuddleh
CR sent!

@predestined
Hey! Ahh, would you do 5 stacks for it? LAH atm is 550kt which is approx 500 FC.
0qQyl09.png
@Raevus
im confused sorry haha gem lah is 350g (technically cheaper than 550kt) and your fc rate is 1g:2fc? o: or is it 1fc:1kt? and at your rate it would still be ~440g im so confused sorry aaa
@Raevus
im confused sorry haha gem lah is 350g (technically cheaper than 550kt) and your fc rate is 1g:2fc? o: or is it 1fc:1kt? and at your rate it would still be ~440g im so confused sorry aaa
I387ENf.png
@predestined
Oh my goodness. I am sorry for the confusion >v>;; I'm trying to do too many things at once and not enough brain cells came together.

You are absolutely right at 700FC ;v; But you may have to wait for me to farm together enough to pay for it, if that's ok?
@predestined
Oh my goodness. I am sorry for the confusion >v>;; I'm trying to do too many things at once and not enough brain cells came together.

You are absolutely right at 700FC ;v; But you may have to wait for me to farm together enough to pay for it, if that's ok?
0qQyl09.png
@Raevus
Oh haha ok ok no worries! :) sounds good I'll just pop it into a cr, no rush!
@Raevus
Oh haha ok ok no worries! :) sounds good I'll just pop it into a cr, no rush!
I387ENf.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49