Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Leveling Service! 250k/g TEMP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@elementalentropy oh, okay. now i get it. thanks for explaining it to me hehehee
@elementalentropy oh, okay. now i get it. thanks for explaining it to me hehehee
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
I have 2 immediate openings available. And plenty of backup slots open!

I will not be working this weekend(Fri/Sat/Sun) and will be in Coli pretty much exclusively.
This is the perfect weekend to get your special dragons trained up.

I'm expecting to be able to do 6-8 dragons by end of Monday.
I have 2 immediate openings available. And plenty of backup slots open!

I will not be working this weekend(Fri/Sat/Sun) and will be in Coli pretty much exclusively.
This is the perfect weekend to get your special dragons trained up.

I'm expecting to be able to do 6-8 dragons by end of Monday.
WpjbI2U.gif
up
up
WpjbI2U.gif
@ElementalEntropy Hello!
I have two dragons at lvl 20 and will be wanting them up to lvl 25. How much would that cost? :D

Depending on how my funds look, I may have to do either split payment, only send one dragon or save up first XD
@ElementalEntropy Hello!
I have two dragons at lvl 20 and will be wanting them up to lvl 25. How much would that cost? :D

Depending on how my funds look, I may have to do either split payment, only send one dragon or save up first XD
u1fjEp7.gif
@Persimmon31

If they are at L20 when they are sent to me, it would be 125k to train one dragon from L20-L25.

If you have an egg, that one egg would cover 200k of the training two dragons from L20-L25. Would need to pay 50k, then.
Otherwise, you could PM me with offers of items and I could look them over! (I don't need food or fodder apparel, for sure)

(I'm heading to bed now, will respond again tomorrow)
@Persimmon31

If they are at L20 when they are sent to me, it would be 125k to train one dragon from L20-L25.

If you have an egg, that one egg would cover 200k of the training two dragons from L20-L25. Would need to pay 50k, then.
Otherwise, you could PM me with offers of items and I could look them over! (I don't need food or fodder apparel, for sure)

(I'm heading to bed now, will respond again tomorrow)
WpjbI2U.gif
@ElementalEntropy I'll private message you after I finish work :D
Have a good rest!
@ElementalEntropy I'll private message you after I finish work :D
Have a good rest!
u1fjEp7.gif
up
up
WpjbI2U.gif
up
up
WpjbI2U.gif