Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Leveling Service! 250k/g TEMP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ElementalEntropy

Hello again, I've got a couple level 1 dragons I'd like trained to 25. :) I'd prefer to pay in treasure for both after the training's complete if that's alright by you.
@ElementalEntropy

Hello again, I've got a couple level 1 dragons I'd like trained to 25. :) I'd prefer to pay in treasure for both after the training's complete if that's alright by you.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

Sure! Send on over! I may not start them until tomorrow, though.
@WanderingTurtle

Sure! Send on over! I may not start them until tomorrow, though.
WpjbI2U.gif
@ElementalEntropy

That's no problem, I'll go ahead and set up the CR!
@ElementalEntropy

That's no problem, I'll go ahead and set up the CR!
@WanderingTurtle

I apologize for it taking a couple extra days. I ended up picking up extra work shifts and had 11-12 hrs every day this week(and Sat.) If I don't finish tonight, they'll be finished on Sunday night!
@WanderingTurtle

I apologize for it taking a couple extra days. I ended up picking up extra work shifts and had 11-12 hrs every day this week(and Sat.) If I don't finish tonight, they'll be finished on Sunday night!
WpjbI2U.gif
@ElementalEntropy

Oh wow, those are a lot of long shifts. :o I don't mind the wait, I'm not in any hurry anyway!
@ElementalEntropy

Oh wow, those are a lot of long shifts. :o I don't mind the wait, I'm not in any hurry anyway!
@WanderingTurtle

Ready to pick up! (sent a message with the CR, as well)
@WanderingTurtle

Ready to pick up! (sent a message with the CR, as well)
WpjbI2U.gif
Openings Available Immediately!
Openings Available Immediately!
WpjbI2U.gif
I have 2 immediate openings available. And plenty of backup slots open!

I will not be working this weekend(Fri/Sat/Sun) and will be in Coli pretty much exclusively.
This is the perfect weekend to get your special dragons trained up.

I'm expecting to be able to do 6-8 dragons by end of Monday.
I have 2 immediate openings available. And plenty of backup slots open!

I will not be working this weekend(Fri/Sat/Sun) and will be in Coli pretty much exclusively.
This is the perfect weekend to get your special dragons trained up.

I'm expecting to be able to do 6-8 dragons by end of Monday.
WpjbI2U.gif
@elementalentropy
Just a little "marketing" tip: your price offers aren't very attractive to users. The average payout of a lvl 25 dragon is around 37-39kt, and you charge almost 5x that to train. If your goal is getting people to use the service for training and then exalting fodder, the price's gonna hinder you. Everyone needs profit, but keep it to a minimum. Maybe 40-45kt per derg would be better? Of course, I'm pretty bad with this stuff, so feel free to ignore the suggestion hehehee
@elementalentropy
Just a little "marketing" tip: your price offers aren't very attractive to users. The average payout of a lvl 25 dragon is around 37-39kt, and you charge almost 5x that to train. If your goal is getting people to use the service for training and then exalting fodder, the price's gonna hinder you. Everyone needs profit, but keep it to a minimum. Maybe 40-45kt per derg would be better? Of course, I'm pretty bad with this stuff, so feel free to ignore the suggestion hehehee
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
[quote name="Peachyminn" date="2019-03-06 15:10:27" ] Just a little "marketing" tip: your price offers aren't very attractive to users. The average payout of a lvl 25 dragon is around 37-39kt, and you charge almost 5x that to train. If your goal is getting people to use the service for training and then exalting fodder, the price's gonna hinder you. Everyone needs profit, but keep it to a minimum. Maybe 40-45kt per derg would be better? Of course, I'm pretty bad with this stuff, so feel free to ignore the suggestion hehehee [/quote] @Peachyminn Leveling services for up to L25 aren't meant for exalting the L25's. People level to 25 to use those dragons in the Coli for grinding. If you are leveling to exalt only, you are better off leveling to only L6 or L7 and then exalting. This is the best $/time ratio. The higher level you go, the longer it takes to complete that level, because the more XP is required per level. It takes the same amount of time to level from 1-20, that it does to do 20-25.
Peachyminn wrote on 2019-03-06 15:10:27:

@Peachyminn

Leveling services for up to L25 aren't meant for exalting the L25's.

People level to 25 to use those dragons in the Coli for grinding.

If you are leveling to exalt only, you are better off leveling to only L6 or L7 and then exalting. This is the best $/time ratio. The higher level you go, the longer it takes to complete that level, because the more XP is required per level.

It takes the same amount of time to level from 1-20, that it does to do 20-25.
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9