Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Leveling Service! 250k/g TEMP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ElementalEntropy

I've got a level 1 dragon I'd like trained to 25. No stats or stones needed, and I'm interested in paying in treasure.
@ElementalEntropy

I've got a level 1 dragon I'd like trained to 25. No stats or stones needed, and I'm interested in paying in treasure.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

I've got a spot open right now if you want to start a 1-way CR.
250k/g (either with the 1way or wait until I send a 2way when they are finished)
@WanderingTurtle

I've got a spot open right now if you want to start a 1-way CR.
250k/g (either with the 1way or wait until I send a 2way when they are finished)
WpjbI2U.gif
@ElementalEntropy

Cool, I'll send the dragon now and pay when the training's complete if that's okay with you.
@ElementalEntropy

Cool, I'll send the dragon now and pay when the training's complete if that's okay with you.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

Sure thing!
@WanderingTurtle

Sure thing!
WpjbI2U.gif
@ElementalEntropy

Please put me on the waitlist for a level 6-25 for you, and I'd like to pay with an egg+gems if that's possible? :3c
@ElementalEntropy

Please put me on the waitlist for a level 6-25 for you, and I'd like to pay with an egg+gems if that's possible? :3c
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya

One L6-25.

Will do! And yes, egg+gems works. 1 egg+ 40g

Go ahead and set up a 1way CR, so I can grab it when I have the opening. Ice is Fest Pushing this week, I help out with Attending, sometimes and I work 12 hrs each Mon/Tues. So, may take a couple days longer than the others.
@OverlordFreya

One L6-25.

Will do! And yes, egg+gems works. 1 egg+ 40g

Go ahead and set up a 1way CR, so I can grab it when I have the opening. Ice is Fest Pushing this week, I help out with Attending, sometimes and I work 12 hrs each Mon/Tues. So, may take a couple days longer than the others.
WpjbI2U.gif
@ElementalEntropy

Thank you! I'll pick him up in just a bit.
@ElementalEntropy

Thank you! I'll pick him up in just a bit.
0QP261t.png
@soapwort Your 2nd one is done and sent back! Took a couple days longer than planned, as I'm receiving for Ice's OOF Raffle this last week.

@WanderingTurtle Yours is on L22 and nearly done. Should be by tomorrow, sometime.

@OverlordFreya Starting on yours, today!
@soapwort Your 2nd one is done and sent back! Took a couple days longer than planned, as I'm receiving for Ice's OOF Raffle this last week.

@WanderingTurtle Yours is on L22 and nearly done. Should be by tomorrow, sometime.

@OverlordFreya Starting on yours, today!
WpjbI2U.gif
@ElementalEntropy
Hello! Can I be put on the waitlist for a 1-25 slot?
@ElementalEntropy
Hello! Can I be put on the waitlist for a 1-25 slot?
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
@sugarspun

Sure can! Just 1 dragon, L1-25?
Set up a 1way CR and as soon as I'm done with WanderingTurtle's I'll grab yours.
@sugarspun

Sure can! Just 1 dragon, L1-25?
Set up a 1way CR and as soon as I'm done with WanderingTurtle's I'll grab yours.
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9