Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Mercerd
Omg that would be perfect and I’m very happy to do that for you *^* PM me with the dragons you’d like art of? C: also, would you prefer I send the dragons to be levelled all at once/individually/other ?
@Mercerd
Omg that would be perfect and I’m very happy to do that for you *^* PM me with the dragons you’d like art of? C: also, would you prefer I send the dragons to be levelled all at once/individually/other ?
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot

You've been put on the reserve list! I will ping you when I am ready for your dragons, and I generally take one at a time unless you don't mind them sitting in my lair until I get through all of them. I have more than enough food to keep everyone fed.

I will PM you with the dragons and details of what I'd like in just a moment.
@Reefknot

You've been put on the reserve list! I will ping you when I am ready for your dragons, and I generally take one at a time unless you don't mind them sitting in my lair until I get through all of them. I have more than enough food to keep everyone fed.

I will PM you with the dragons and details of what I'd like in just a moment.
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
@Mercerd i just happened upon your thread here and i have soooo many dragons i need leveled i would love it if you could help me ^-^ doesnt need done right away (been puting some of these guys off for over a year now so yeah. No rush ^-^') im willing to pay with art and all 6 of the noc eggs ive got. Id like to pay apon receiving my dergs back.

I kno its a big order but im not stingy for time. You have other people show up after youve started my order your perfectly fine to stop on mine and work on theres ^-^ im patient when waiting (not with coli for myself tho. Tis why ive put off leveling these guys...)

I dont know exact numbers of how many of my dergs need leveled but all my permas are for sure needed to be leveled.

If you want examples of my art i have a link in my sig for my brand new art shop. I only have patience for traditional art even tho i have a tablet for digital. I pay too much attention to details and a pencil with an eraser attached is soo much easier to work with then having to constantly change tools on my tablet ^-^'
@Mercerd i just happened upon your thread here and i have soooo many dragons i need leveled i would love it if you could help me ^-^ doesnt need done right away (been puting some of these guys off for over a year now so yeah. No rush ^-^') im willing to pay with art and all 6 of the noc eggs ive got. Id like to pay apon receiving my dergs back.

I kno its a big order but im not stingy for time. You have other people show up after youve started my order your perfectly fine to stop on mine and work on theres ^-^ im patient when waiting (not with coli for myself tho. Tis why ive put off leveling these guys...)

I dont know exact numbers of how many of my dergs need leveled but all my permas are for sure needed to be leveled.

If you want examples of my art i have a link in my sig for my brand new art shop. I only have patience for traditional art even tho i have a tablet for digital. I pay too much attention to details and a pencil with an eraser attached is soo much easier to work with then having to constantly change tools on my tablet ^-^'
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

With such a large order, I am willing to put you on the permanent reserve list in exchange for the art and eggs. I would like to be able to digitally line the art you create for me so I can keep it having transparent backgrounds, but the art will remain solely credited to you. If that's okay with you, I'll go ahead and put you on the permanent reserve with the combined value of the eggs noted.
@AnimeLover9631

With such a large order, I am willing to put you on the permanent reserve list in exchange for the art and eggs. I would like to be able to digitally line the art you create for me so I can keep it having transparent backgrounds, but the art will remain solely credited to you. If that's okay with you, I'll go ahead and put you on the permanent reserve with the combined value of the eggs noted.
That is perfectly fine with me ^-^ i was actually planning on starting to put my user number on my art somewhere that way people would know. If you dont mind that tho. If you dont want that woth your art i can start doing that with other people's art. You are doing me a HUGE favor by leveling my precious dragons for me ^-^

Also i can try and use my tablet as i do have the capability to do digital art its just ive never actually completed anything that was to be colored on there -_- i had givin up on 2 or 3 pieces and had to refund people cuz i just cant focus on them (ive got adhd...) because i never completed those ones i just feel iffy on doing art on there in general....

@Mercerd
That is perfectly fine with me ^-^ i was actually planning on starting to put my user number on my art somewhere that way people would know. If you dont mind that tho. If you dont want that woth your art i can start doing that with other people's art. You are doing me a HUGE favor by leveling my precious dragons for me ^-^

Also i can try and use my tablet as i do have the capability to do digital art its just ive never actually completed anything that was to be colored on there -_- i had givin up on 2 or 3 pieces and had to refund people cuz i just cant focus on them (ive got adhd...) because i never completed those ones i just feel iffy on doing art on there in general....

@Mercerd
@AnimeLover9631 I don't mind you putting your user number on the art, that's your right as the creator. I also don't mind digitally lining it myself, and clipping out the background. I usually draw something traditionally first, then take a picture, then digitally rework it. It's how I did this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/95LSOyh.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DG5ENgg.png[/img] You don't need to do digital if you don't want to. I'll go ahead and put you on the reserve.
@AnimeLover9631

I don't mind you putting your user number on the art, that's your right as the creator. I also don't mind digitally lining it myself, and clipping out the background. I usually draw something traditionally first, then take a picture, then digitally rework it. It's how I did this:

95LSOyh.jpg
DG5ENgg.png

You don't need to do digital if you don't want to. I'll go ahead and put you on the reserve.
Awesome ^-^ thank you! @Mercerd
Awesome ^-^ thank you! @Mercerd
@CelestialMuse

I'm ready for you now, please send your dragon and I can get started!
@CelestialMuse

I'm ready for you now, please send your dragon and I can get started!
@Mercerd

Can I stay on the pinglist?

I recently, gave one of my favorite Gen 1's to Mercerd for leveling. In truth, I've never been more happier to receive my dragon back within a day of leaving my lair in such good hands. On top of that, Mercerd was very polite and was very responsive in replies! I'll definitely, be coming back to have more dragons leveled in the future.
@Mercerd

Can I stay on the pinglist?

I recently, gave one of my favorite Gen 1's to Mercerd for leveling. In truth, I've never been more happier to receive my dragon back within a day of leaving my lair in such good hands. On top of that, Mercerd was very polite and was very responsive in replies! I'll definitely, be coming back to have more dragons leveled in the future.
@Dittles

Added to the pinglist, thanks for your business!
@Dittles

Added to the pinglist, thanks for your business!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38