Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Genes, vistas, familiars for chests
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@baklava I LOVE that username, baklave are delicious.

That would be 4 chests for all of those!
@baklava I LOVE that username, baklave are delicious.

That would be 4 chests for all of those!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

Hello! I'm interested in the Conjurer's Cobwebs. How many Pendants and Taildecors would you take for it?
@TehuMertt

Hello! I'm interested in the Conjurer's Cobwebs. How many Pendants and Taildecors would you take for it?
@chaosdragoness all of them! And by that I mean however many it takes, I'm hoarding both the Pendants and Taildecors because you never know when I might need them U w U

The Cobwebs are 45 G each, Taildecors go for 10 G each, Pendants for 8 G, now it's up to your stash and how many you have of each, plus what the best combination for you is. I think 8 x 3 + 2 x 10 would be the best (three Pendants, two Taildecors)
@chaosdragoness all of them! And by that I mean however many it takes, I'm hoarding both the Pendants and Taildecors because you never know when I might need them U w U

The Cobwebs are 45 G each, Taildecors go for 10 G each, Pendants for 8 G, now it's up to your stash and how many you have of each, plus what the best combination for you is. I think 8 x 3 + 2 x 10 would be the best (three Pendants, two Taildecors)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

Well if you're hoarding them, that leaves me with 1 Pendant and 6 Taildecors left. Could I grab your two Ghost Flame Candles as well?
@TehuMertt

Well if you're hoarding them, that leaves me with 1 Pendant and 6 Taildecors left. Could I grab your two Ghost Flame Candles as well?
@chaosdragoness HECK YEAH, gladly! I'll set up a CR :^)
@chaosdragoness HECK YEAH, gladly! I'll set up a CR :^)
@TehuMertt
Thanks! Also sending the CR rn :)
@TehuMertt
Thanks! Also sending the CR rn :)
[emoji=ping size=1]
Guys please give me eggs
Guys please give me eggs
I need 12 more Noc eggs to get to my 100 goal! Last push, boys!
I need 12 more Noc eggs to get to my 100 goal! Last push, boys!
nj
nj
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17