Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Genes, vistas, familiars for chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
*grabby hands* gimme
*grabby hands* gimme
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

I'm looking for 2x amber forejewels, how many chests are you looking for for em?
@TehuMertt

I'm looking for 2x amber forejewels, how many chests are you looking for for em?
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap 2 chests for 2 forejewels :^) send me a CR if that's good for you
@sensiblesoap 2 chests for 2 forejewels :^) send me a CR if that's good for you
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt
how many chests are you wanting for the candycane gene?
@TehuMertt
how many chests are you wanting for the candycane gene?
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@liluye it's 4 chests* for it!
@liluye it's 4 chests* for it!
@TehuMertt
sounds good! I’ll send a CR ♥
@TehuMertt
sounds good! I’ll send a CR ♥
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
Just got Skeletal >:)
Just got Skeletal >:)
@TehuMertt
hey I’m back for the skeletal lol
@TehuMertt
hey I’m back for the skeletal lol
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@liluye OH excellent >:^) That'd be... 14 chests according to the AH. Thanks for buying!
@liluye OH excellent >:^) That'd be... 14 chests according to the AH. Thanks for buying!
@TehuMertt would you trade your Skeletal gene for a noc egg?
@TehuMertt would you trade your Skeletal gene for a noc egg?
boggie.gif | They/Them/Theirs | +3 FRT | acebadge-1-png.png | arobadge-1-png.png | enbybadge-1-png.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17