Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Genes, vistas, familiars for chests
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@chaosdragoness OH! Yes absolutely, thank you! Also sorry for the late response, I was sleeping! I'll send you a CR
@chaosdragoness OH! Yes absolutely, thank you! Also sorry for the late response, I was sleeping! I'll send you a CR
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
G E T
G E T
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[emoji=ping size=1]
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
@TehuMertt I have the Haunting Amber Pendants and Tail Decor, how many familiars could I get for both of them?
@TehuMertt I have the Haunting Amber Pendants and Tail Decor, how many familiars could I get for both of them?
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@ajgreelyfan3 6 familiars total, I think! Feel free to send a CR in case you're okay with that.
@ajgreelyfan3 6 familiars total, I think! Feel free to send a CR in case you're okay with that.
Ok! Could I have the Serpentine Lamp, Deadly Reflection, Time Devourer, Animated Armor, Spellbound Tome, and Orbiting Spirit? And I sent a CR!
Ok! Could I have the Serpentine Lamp, Deadly Reflection, Time Devourer, Animated Armor, Spellbound Tome, and Orbiting Spirit? And I sent a CR!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
[emoji=ping size=1]
Hey hey you. Yeah, I'm talkin to you over there. The one with a nice hat. Come here...look at all of this nice stuff. All of it could be yours, just for a small fee ',:^) you gimme some chests and I can give you anything from this list. What do ya say
Hey hey you. Yeah, I'm talkin to you over there. The one with a nice hat. Come here...look at all of this nice stuff. All of it could be yours, just for a small fee ',:^) you gimme some chests and I can give you anything from this list. What do ya say
[center]@TehuMertt How many chests would you want for all of these? [item=Vigilant Spear][item=Cryptic Cameo][item=Vigorous Goblet][item=Battered Vase][item=Living Luminance][item=Plasmpool Arment][item=Plasmpool Spikecarf][item=Plasmpool Flightshroud][item=Plasmpool Tasset][item=Plasmpool Grimplate][item=Plasmpool Tailspine][item=Plasmpool Hindcallouses][item=Plasmpool Forecallouses][item=Haunting Amber Forejewels][item=Haunting Amber Clawrings]
@TehuMertt
How many chests would you want for all of these?

Vigilant Spear Cryptic Cameo Vigorous Goblet Battered Vase Living Luminance Plasmpool Flightshroud Plasmpool Tasset Plasmpool Grimplate Plasmpool Tailspine Plasmpool Hindcallouses Plasmpool Forecallouses Haunting Amber Forejewels Haunting Amber Clawrings
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17