Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | aster auctions for you! | closed
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 49 50
I'd like to be added to the queue, please!
I'd like to be added to the queue, please!
@MagicianHowl

I can! However, I require a 1kg minimum value per lot to start an auction; considering I'd value these two at around 50-100g each, you would have to add more dragons/items to the lot to claim a slot. With that in mind, do you still want to be queued?

@Canis

Added!
@MagicianHowl

I can! However, I require a 1kg minimum value per lot to start an auction; considering I'd value these two at around 50-100g each, you would have to add more dragons/items to the lot to claim a slot. With that in mind, do you still want to be queued?

@Canis

Added!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
No worries! I have a lot of dragons for sale, but I don't think they would meet that minimum. Thank you anyway!
No worries! I have a lot of dragons for sale, but I don't think they would meet that minimum. Thank you anyway!
J7D1quC.pngRjFexyg.pngee1MhxO.pngRjFexyg.pngTIpezy1.png
Heyo!

Don't know if it's possible but I have another dragon I would like auctioned. This is the dragon in question. Would it be okay if they were added to my queued auction or should I wait? (Also I was thinking 500g SB but if you think of one better let me know!)
Heyo!

Don't know if it's possible but I have another dragon I would like auctioned. This is the dragon in question. Would it be okay if they were added to my queued auction or should I wait? (Also I was thinking 500g SB but if you think of one better let me know!)
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@Cynil

Sure thing, and the SB sounds good! In fact, since a slot just opened up, what other details did you have in mind (e.g. accepted payment, duration/snipe guard other than the defaults)? The earliest I could start your auction would probably be 1/29.
@Cynil

Sure thing, and the SB sounds good! In fact, since a slot just opened up, what other details did you have in mind (e.g. accepted payment, duration/snipe guard other than the defaults)? The earliest I could start your auction would probably be 1/29.
Sweet, thank you! And, I could accept treasure at 1:1100 ratio or eggs at LAH price, as well as partial payment in WL items.
Also, 1/19 works perfectly with me! If I end up needing to be pushed back for any reason I'm fine with that too. No rush. c:
Sweet, thank you! And, I could accept treasure at 1:1100 ratio or eggs at LAH price, as well as partial payment in WL items.
Also, 1/19 works perfectly with me! If I end up needing to be pushed back for any reason I'm fine with that too. No rush. c:
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
Awesome! I’m on my phone so forgive me if I’ve missed anything or it reads poorly

@/Saltine has agreed to a started bid for the double white at 48kg
As for the radioactive, I would be comfortable with a starting bid recommended by you? The one mentioned for the moon I’m happy with as well :)

I would accept mixed payments: treasure at a 1:1100 ratio and eggs at LAH
Snipe guards and duration can be however you see fit as well. I think I remember on the front page you usually recommend 14 days?

Hopefully I’ve not forgot anything!
Awesome! I’m on my phone so forgive me if I’ve missed anything or it reads poorly

@/Saltine has agreed to a started bid for the double white at 48kg
As for the radioactive, I would be comfortable with a starting bid recommended by you? The one mentioned for the moon I’m happy with as well :)

I would accept mixed payments: treasure at a 1:1100 ratio and eggs at LAH
Snipe guards and duration can be however you see fit as well. I think I remember on the front page you usually recommend 14 days?

Hopefully I’ve not forgot anything!
@Cynil

Got it! If the defaults are okay then (one hour snipe guard, no grace period, ~4 day duration), I'll run your auction from 1/29 to 2/2.

@2thousand

Noted! I'd recommend a SB of 15kg for the XXY radioactive. I'd also recommend a two hour snipe guard and one week duration for this particular auction; I never recommend two weeks or more for anything other than kickstarter/beta items. How long are you willing to wait for payment after the auction ends?
@Cynil

Got it! If the defaults are okay then (one hour snipe guard, no grace period, ~4 day duration), I'll run your auction from 1/29 to 2/2.

@2thousand

Noted! I'd recommend a SB of 15kg for the XXY radioactive. I'd also recommend a two hour snipe guard and one week duration for this particular auction; I never recommend two weeks or more for anything other than kickstarter/beta items. How long are you willing to wait for payment after the auction ends?
Yup, everything else works for me! Thank you again c:
Yup, everything else works for me! Thank you again c:
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
Those sound good to me :) I’d be willing to hold for one week grace period
Thank you!
Those sound good to me :) I’d be willing to hold for one week grace period
Thank you!