Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | aster auctions for you! | closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
Prices have once again been raised, and an additional clause has been added about auctions of 10 or more dragons at once. For posterity, these were the previous prices, which auctions currently in queue will still adhere to: [list][*]Lots worth 50-1,000g: 10% of the profits [*]Lots worth 1,001-3,000g: 8% of the profits [*]Lots worth 3,001-5,000g: 5% of the profits [*]Lots worth 5,001-10,000g: 3% of the profits [*]Lots 10,001g+: 1% of the profits [/list]
Prices have once again been raised, and an additional clause has been added about auctions of 10 or more dragons at once. For posterity, these were the previous prices, which auctions currently in queue will still adhere to:
  • Lots worth 50-1,000g: 10% of the profits
  • Lots worth 1,001-3,000g: 8% of the profits
  • Lots worth 3,001-5,000g: 5% of the profits
  • Lots worth 5,001-10,000g: 3% of the profits
  • Lots 10,001g+: 1% of the profits
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap Hello, there! I recently acquired this unbred G1 fellow from a friend who quit and was thinking of getting your help with auctioning him off, but I'm not very familiar with the G1 market. Do you think it would be worth it to hold an auction for him? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49733273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497333/49733273_350.png[/img] [/url]
@bitmap

Hello, there! I recently acquired this unbred G1 fellow from a friend who quit and was thinking of getting your help with auctioning him off, but I'm not very familiar with the G1 market. Do you think it would be worth it to hold an auction for him?

49733273_350.png
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa

Hi! I'd definitely consider an auction if you're set on it; however, I think that it may be more worthwhile price-wise to flatsale him for about 1-1.5kg, since he's got a relatively niche color combo and it may be difficult to recoup the full value of his genes. In an auction I'd likely set his starting bid at 800g-1kg in order to garner interest, but again, I think he could go for more than that if sold for a flat price instead.
@yumehisakawa

Hi! I'd definitely consider an auction if you're set on it; however, I think that it may be more worthwhile price-wise to flatsale him for about 1-1.5kg, since he's got a relatively niche color combo and it may be difficult to recoup the full value of his genes. In an auction I'd likely set his starting bid at 800g-1kg in order to garner interest, but again, I think he could go for more than that if sold for a flat price instead.
@bitmap

Alright, thanks for the advice! I'll come back again later when I have other dragons I'd like to auction
@bitmap

Alright, thanks for the advice! I'll come back again later when I have other dragons I'd like to auction
gvvmw41.png
Slots are no longer limited - two slots are available!
Slots are no longer limited - two slots are available!
@bitmap

May I please be added to your queue?
@bitmap

May I please be added to your queue?
Sq9T0in.png
@Morgus

Added!
@Morgus

Added!
@Morgus

One slot has opened up!
@Morgus

One slot has opened up!
@bitmap

I'll take it! Messaging you with deets now so we can discuss it.
@bitmap

I'll take it! Messaging you with deets now so we can discuss it.
Sq9T0in.png
@bitmap

I'd like to be added to your queue please~
@bitmap

I'd like to be added to your queue please~
gvvmw41.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50