Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: Various Items & Apparel
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48
@YaoWang You'll be able to brew the haunted flame apparel pieces once NOTN starts
@YaoWang You'll be able to brew the haunted flame apparel pieces once NOTN starts
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@tulmultuous

Oh, really? Thank you for telling me!
@tulmultuous

Oh, really? Thank you for telling me!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Umhmm @yaowang

Recipes and stuff:
http://samarilee-rising.tumblr.com/post/154636984943/i-spent-entirely-way-too-much-time-putting-this
Umhmm @yaowang

Recipes and stuff:
http://samarilee-rising.tumblr.com/post/154636984943/i-spent-entirely-way-too-much-time-putting-this
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
Would you be willing to trade your Shadowbinder vista for an Acid-Tongued Serpenta? [item=acid-tongue Serpenta]
Would you be willing to trade your Shadowbinder vista for an Acid-Tongued Serpenta?
Acid-Tongue Serpenta
@Zlhzlh

Sure, I'll send the CR!
@Zlhzlh

Sure, I'll send the CR!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@YaoWang I have an extra Haunted Flame Candles, I'd sell it for 200g/kT
@YaoWang I have an extra Haunted Flame Candles, I'd sell it for 200g/kT
@Rizibizi4

Aw man, nice offer but I have to decline as I have no currency at the moment. Sorry!
@Rizibizi4

Aw man, nice offer but I have to decline as I have no currency at the moment. Sorry!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Hi I have a Flower Nymph and I see that you have a Rhodochrosite Crane. If its still available would you like to trade familiars?
Hi I have a Flower Nymph and I see that you have a Rhodochrosite Crane. If its still available would you like to trade familiars?
Hello Friends!
@Eriecanary

I would love to, but don't you think it would be unfair to you? If you are still fine with it you can send an crossroads though!
@Eriecanary

I would love to, but don't you think it would be unfair to you? If you are still fine with it you can send an crossroads though!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Well I was going to sell it but I too want to get every single familiar so its ok! If you start a cr we can trade. ^^
Well I was going to sell it but I too want to get every single familiar so its ok! If you start a cr we can trade. ^^
Hello Friends!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48