Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Lvl 22 Cauldron
1 2 3 4
Hi! I want to level up my cauldron as efficiently as possible so I'm offering it to you for the experience! I'm [b][u]not[/u] interested in transmuting items[/b] at the moment because they don't give much exp; only creating items. I might consider this in the future with payment. [left][size=5][b]It is absolutely free if you provide the materials and treasure.[/b][/size][/left] Tips are super appreciated but not required :D (Gems and fodder fams/apparel preferred) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917]Here is what I can make[/url] Please double check what you need to send! ---------------------------------------------- [size=5][b][u]Rules[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]Please be patient and polite [*][b]Ping me![/b] [*]Do not send anything until I agree to your request [*]Once I give you the ok, [b]send me your materials in Personal Message with your order in the title[/b] so I can easily send it back to you when it's ready! [/LIST][/size] ---------------------------------------------- [center][color=Green][size=4]Status: [b]Free[/b] | Time Remaining: [b]0 Hours[/b][/color] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/center] [size=5][u][b]Orders[/b][/u][/size] [LIST] [*] [*] [*][/LIST] ---------------------------------------------- [center][size=2]Cauldron Stats: [Level 22] 4435/25400[/size] [size=1]Past Orders: LGFUADJJ - 3 Irradiated Reductions Duosora - 5 Skink Genes Battleworn - 1 Skink Gene ArmourGeek - 6 Sizzling Phosphorus, 12 Reinforced Beakers (+more) Mirna - NotN Octopi Familiars Vulcanus - 1 Capsule Gene Mellowchase - 1 set of Eerie Cyan Apparel (- Crown) mzvalkyrie - (2) Strange Chests Datillo - 1 set of Eerie Cyan Apparel (+ pendant) Rabigrace - Capsule gene Ravenwo0d- Charming Sage Lantern[/center][/size]
Hi! I want to level up my cauldron as efficiently as possible so I'm offering it to you for the experience! I'm not interested in transmuting items at the moment because they don't give much exp; only creating items. I might consider this in the future with payment.
It is absolutely free if you provide the materials and treasure.

Tips are super appreciated but not required :D (Gems and fodder fams/apparel preferred)
Here is what I can make Please double check what you need to send!
Rules
  • Please be patient and polite
  • Ping me!
  • Do not send anything until I agree to your request
  • Once I give you the ok, send me your materials in Personal Message with your order in the title so I can easily send it back to you when it's ready!

cauldron_loading.gif

Orders

Cauldron Stats: [Level 22] 4435/25400
Past Orders: LGFUADJJ - 3 Irradiated Reductions
Duosora - 5 Skink Genes
Battleworn - 1 Skink Gene
ArmourGeek - 6 Sizzling Phosphorus, 12 Reinforced Beakers (+more)
Mirna - NotN Octopi Familiars
Vulcanus - 1 Capsule Gene
Mellowchase - 1 set of Eerie Cyan Apparel (- Crown)
mzvalkyrie - (2) Strange Chests
Datillo - 1 set of Eerie Cyan Apparel (+ pendant)
Rabigrace - Capsule gene
Ravenwo0d- Charming Sage Lantern
Wishlist | Trade Thread
Would you be willing to transmute 3 irradiated reductions for me? :)
Would you be willing to transmute 3 irradiated reductions for me? :)
kHExOMX.png
Materials wrote:
6 Green Goo, 3 yellow Ooze, 3 Glass Beakers, 750T
If that sounds ok, send a PM and I'll get it back to you ASAP!
Wishlist | Trade Thread
bump
bump
Wishlist | Trade Thread
Bump
Bump
Wishlist | Trade Thread
@Lyniffy
May I ask you to brew me five Skink genes?
@Lyniffy
May I ask you to brew me five Skink genes?
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora Sure thing! :D [quote=Materials]10 Silver Muck, 10 Grey Slime, 40 Yellow Ooze, 40 Orange Ooze, 5 Glass Beakers, 475,000T[/quote] If that's alright, send a PM!
@Duosora Sure thing! :D
Materials wrote:
10 Silver Muck, 10 Grey Slime, 40 Yellow Ooze, 40 Orange Ooze, 5 Glass Beakers, 475,000T

If that's alright, send a PM!
Wishlist | Trade Thread
@Lyniffy
Perfect!
Sending!
@Lyniffy
Perfect!
Sending!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!