Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | over - hoardsell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mystiki

I am....very sorry for the extra ping (eye emoji), but I just wanted to check in and see if you saw my last comment, since i wasn't in your latest big ping list!

also rip you're so busy with this, good luck
@mystiki

I am....very sorry for the extra ping (eye emoji), but I just wanted to check in and see if you saw my last comment, since i wasn't in your latest big ping list!

also rip you're so busy with this, good luck
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@mystiki May I pay in treasure?
@mystiki May I pay in treasure?
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
[b]when you send a cr, it'd be super helpful if you include the item in the message box. thanks!![/b] @Chants oof lol i kinda dont wanna search up all the ah listings but does 300g sound reasonable for everything? @Bamf yep haha. send a cr for 660g ^^ i'd be willing to accept eggs or fast-selling things because i'm leaving soon, so i won't really be needing anything. but maybe art... could you pm me examples? :0 @Marilith 140g for the crowns, send a cr!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FQBHZVp.png[/img] @beforenoon sorry, someone bought them already ^^ @Malachite oops sorry, 10g all of them!! so 20g altogether. if you want them, send a cr!! @JDonathan yep, i'm sorry for the confusion, my bad >.> someone bought all of the baldwin mats! ill be updating the front page soon @StealthBaguette ahh yeah sorry :c @Rari0516 everything that you have on your post is still available ^^ go ahead and send a cr! \o i have a 8 full stacks of seafood i can send to you for 13g each? how many stacks do you want? @croix 70g each, or 130g altogether!! @4Jen diver emblem, winter wind, and loga are available, feel free to send a cr!! for the wing silks, 950g would be great, but that is.. very high, so i'd be willing to haggle (900g or lower [i]maybe[/i]) silver sylvan headpiece - 130g starlight cloak has been taken ghost flame cloak - 10g hati has been bought vista: mire - 2g broken bottles - 10g i have a bunch of insects, i can sell them at 9g per stack! how many stacks do you want? i also have 8 full stacks of seafood but rari0516 might be buying them. or you can send me 13g and i'll throw some random seafood your way ^^ @ShadeytheDragon sure, that'd be 59.5kt!
when you send a cr, it'd be super helpful if you include the item in the message box. thanks!!

@Chants
oof lol i kinda dont wanna search up all the ah listings but does 300g sound reasonable for everything?

@Bamf
yep haha. send a cr for 660g ^^ i'd be willing to accept eggs or fast-selling things because i'm leaving soon, so i won't really be needing anything. but maybe art... could you pm me examples? :0

@Marilith
140g for the crowns, send a cr!!
FQBHZVp.png

@beforenoon
sorry, someone bought them already ^^

@Malachite
oops sorry, 10g all of them!! so 20g altogether. if you want them, send a cr!!

@JDonathan
yep, i'm sorry for the confusion, my bad >.> someone bought all of the baldwin mats! ill be updating the front page soon

@StealthBaguette
ahh yeah sorry :c

@Rari0516
everything that you have on your post is still available ^^ go ahead and send a cr! \o i have a 8 full stacks of seafood i can send to you for 13g each? how many stacks do you want?

@croix
70g each, or 130g altogether!!

@4Jen
diver emblem, winter wind, and loga are available, feel free to send a cr!!
for the wing silks, 950g would be great, but that is.. very high, so i'd be willing to haggle (900g or lower maybe)
silver sylvan headpiece - 130g
starlight cloak has been taken
ghost flame cloak - 10g
hati has been bought
vista: mire - 2g
broken bottles - 10g
i have a bunch of insects, i can sell them at 9g per stack! how many stacks do you want? i also have 8 full stacks of seafood but rari0516 might be buying them. or you can send me 13g and i'll throw some random seafood your way ^^

@ShadeytheDragon
sure, that'd be 59.5kt!
Thank you! Sending payment over, 270g for all the items I've listed. I'll buy some 4-food-pts seafood with another 65g for 5 stacks? I'll be sending 335 gems over!
Thank you! Sending payment over, 270g for all the items I've listed. I'll buy some 4-food-pts seafood with another 65g for 5 stacks? I'll be sending 335 gems over!
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif arcaneshieldr.png
Sent a discord message on what wanting to see if able to get them - though I’m probably too late for what wanting
Sent a discord message on what wanting to see if able to get them - though I’m probably too late for what wanting
Sent! I pm-d you over discord
Sent! I pm-d you over discord
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@mystiki
how much for a luminous halo, pg. 4?
@mystiki
how much for a luminous halo, pg. 4?
qPHFGW5.png
@Aviose
sorry, both have been bought ;;
@Aviose
sorry, both have been bought ;;
@mystiki

if i may ask-- what are you using all these gems for if you're leaving the site?
@mystiki

if i may ask-- what are you using all these gems for if you're leaving the site?
Y2yBHJZ.gif
I haven't got the latest piece of Plague fest apparel, would you want to swap to the rightful amount of fest currency ?
I haven't got the latest piece of Plague fest apparel, would you want to swap to the rightful amount of fest currency ?
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8