Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | over - hoardsell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mystiki Do you still have Oroscopo (pg.1)? How much are you looking for it? If these are available, how much? I'd like to buy them. [item=contaminated infectalons] (pg. 4, all fest are on last page) [item=firebug] pg. 3 [item=vista: gladekeeper] Missed this when greenskeeper came around, pg. 1 I'd also buy all chests that you have left in the other section.
@mystiki Do you still have Oroscopo (pg.1)? How much are you looking for it?

If these are available, how much? I'd like to buy them.
Contaminated Infectalons (pg. 4, all fest are on last page)
Firebug pg. 3
Vista: Gladekeeper Missed this when greenskeeper came around, pg. 1

I'd also buy all chests that you have left in the other section.
@Orii
art and gifting!! and if i ever decide to come back it'll undoubtedly be helpful ^^

@Basilius
hmmm sorry, i'm not really looking for fest currency rn D:

@TwilightStars
50g for oroscopo, 40g for the plague apparel, 40g for the firebug, 15g for the vista ^^ feel free to send a cr if you want them \o
@Orii
art and gifting!! and if i ever decide to come back it'll undoubtedly be helpful ^^

@Basilius
hmmm sorry, i'm not really looking for fest currency rn D:

@TwilightStars
50g for oroscopo, 40g for the plague apparel, 40g for the firebug, 15g for the vista ^^ feel free to send a cr if you want them \o
@mystiki Hmm, I'll pass on the firebug, then. Would you take treasure/mixed? Because I may or may not have bought some stuff earlier with gems and completely destroyed my gem hoard... aka UMAs and G1 auctions

I'll buy oroscopo & the infectalons, 15kt for the vista?
@mystiki Hmm, I'll pass on the firebug, then. Would you take treasure/mixed? Because I may or may not have bought some stuff earlier with gems and completely destroyed my gem hoard... aka UMAs and G1 auctions

I'll buy oroscopo & the infectalons, 15kt for the vista?
@mystiki
How much would it be for one of the luminous sundrapes, if you still have any?
@mystiki
How much would it be for one of the luminous sundrapes, if you still have any?
@mystiki lol yes for real re: ah listings. 300g sounds good!
@mystiki lol yes for real re: ah listings. 300g sounds good!
@TwilightStars
r i p relatable though lmao. sure thing, feel free to send a cr ^^

@Applewish
160g!

@Chants
hehe, go ahead and send a cr! i'm heading off to bed in a sec though so i won't be able to get to you until tomorrow. \o
@TwilightStars
r i p relatable though lmao. sure thing, feel free to send a cr ^^

@Applewish
160g!

@Chants
hehe, go ahead and send a cr! i'm heading off to bed in a sec though so i won't be able to get to you until tomorrow. \o
I'd like to buy up your whole stock of Woven Cloth and Brilliant Length! (Mats, page 1)

LAH at the time of this post is 100t each for both items (though you probably won't be able to find that since I plan on buying out the whole AH stock in just a moment). I'm willing to pay you the same price for each one you have, if you want to send a CR.
I'd like to buy up your whole stock of Woven Cloth and Brilliant Length! (Mats, page 1)

LAH at the time of this post is 100t each for both items (though you probably won't be able to find that since I plan on buying out the whole AH stock in just a moment). I'm willing to pay you the same price for each one you have, if you want to send a CR.
Sq9T0in.png
@mystiki do you still have the tail rings from page 1?
@mystiki do you still have the tail rings from page 1?
Drakengard.gif
@mystiki would you do 100g? :o
@mystiki would you do 100g? :o
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@mystiki how much for the Spirits of (insert Flight) on pages 3 and 4 of your familiars page? What about a voltaic halo?
@mystiki how much for the Spirits of (insert Flight) on pages 3 and 4 of your familiars page? What about a voltaic halo?
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8