Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Chest Hub
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Have:
Acid Bath, Rotrock Roots x2, Melted Mirror

(all in chests so can do both)

Want:
I Hunger, Warlord of the Wastes

@PlausiblyPyrite @Cyrya Idk if either of you are still looking but just in case, imma ping y'all.
Have:
Acid Bath, Rotrock Roots x2, Melted Mirror

(all in chests so can do both)

Want:
I Hunger, Warlord of the Wastes

@PlausiblyPyrite @Cyrya Idk if either of you are still looking but just in case, imma ping y'all.
fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
Have:
Acid Bath Chest x 2
I Hunger Chest x 1
Aberration Chest x 1
Treasure

Looking For:
Rotrock Roots (Chest or Accent)
Mycotoxin
Have:
Acid Bath Chest x 2
I Hunger Chest x 1
Aberration Chest x 1
Treasure

Looking For:
Rotrock Roots (Chest or Accent)
Mycotoxin
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Alannaa yeah still looking to trade I hunger for acid :)
@Alannaa yeah still looking to trade I hunger for acid :)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@cyrya Cool thanks for that!
@cyrya Cool thanks for that!
fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
HAVE: Wasteland Warlord
WANT: Aberration
HAVE: Wasteland Warlord
WANT: Aberration
IRGHmwD.gif
@PlagueMaw If you're still looking, I could trade my Aberration chest for your Rotrock Roots chest?
@PlagueMaw If you're still looking, I could trade my Aberration chest for your Rotrock Roots chest?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Abderus Thanks for the offer, but PlagueMaw sent me a crossroads. I hope you find someone to trade with!
@Abderus Thanks for the offer, but PlagueMaw sent me a crossroads. I hope you find someone to trade with!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva - No worries, and thanks! Happy RoR! :D
@Lundlaeva - No worries, and thanks! Happy RoR! :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
Have:
Rotrock Roots

Want:
Aberration
Have:
Rotrock Roots

Want:
Aberration
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Have: acid bath x2

Want: Wasteland Warlord, Aberration