Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Leveling & Coli item | 175g - 4d rtn
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@PaintingFlowers

Can I get a partial level?
My dragon is at lvl 18 currently
@PaintingFlowers

Can I get a partial level?
My dragon is at lvl 18 currently
gI1Kf47.pnga83BIAx.png5r8twnX.pngCl2vfcH.png5MXcgUI.pngx4TL4Xt.pngUN3kWga.png
@PaintingFlowers How much for the carapace arm? :)
@PaintingFlowers How much for the carapace arm? :)
Y4rGm8z.gifSee who’s nesting! ->jV8cp4z.gifFeel free to a request a pair!
@1Kazan1

I don't mind leveling them the rest of the way. I still haven't really calculated how much preleveled dragons would cost, but according to this guide level 18 is about 35-36% of the total exp. So 35% off my price (200k tr) is 70ktr so leveling the rest of the way would be 130k tr.

I can do it for 110k tr or 122g. If you're okay with that price feel free to send the dragon over (send it by 2-way if you want a collateral dragon back).

@Infrared

oof, lah for them right now is 400g/400ktr. I can sell for 250g/ 225,000 tr. Might be better to wait until prices go down though :o
@1Kazan1

I don't mind leveling them the rest of the way. I still haven't really calculated how much preleveled dragons would cost, but according to this guide level 18 is about 35-36% of the total exp. So 35% off my price (200k tr) is 70ktr so leveling the rest of the way would be 130k tr.

I can do it for 110k tr or 122g. If you're okay with that price feel free to send the dragon over (send it by 2-way if you want a collateral dragon back).

@Infrared

oof, lah for them right now is 400g/400ktr. I can sell for 250g/ 225,000 tr. Might be better to wait until prices go down though :o
@PaintingFlowers Oh yikes. :0 The prices are really high right now! I’ll probably wait and come back then. :)
@PaintingFlowers Oh yikes. :0 The prices are really high right now! I’ll probably wait and come back then. :)
Y4rGm8z.gifSee who’s nesting! ->jV8cp4z.gifFeel free to a request a pair!
@paintingflowers do you still have a carapace arm for 81kt? after forever and a half I finally have enough money for it (wouldn't've been so long but school and life got in the way sorry). I don't have enough for the crate yet but I'm working on getting the treasure for that next
@paintingflowers do you still have a carapace arm for 81kt? after forever and a half I finally have enough money for it (wouldn't've been so long but school and life got in the way sorry). I don't have enough for the crate yet but I'm working on getting the treasure for that next
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@BeckAlistiere

Yea, I still have one that I was holding for you :)
Good thing you did a price check before cuz prices for them skyrocketed recently! I'll send a CR your way
@BeckAlistiere

Yea, I still have one that I was holding for you :)
Good thing you did a price check before cuz prices for them skyrocketed recently! I'll send a CR your way
@paintingflowers Oh wow really? Thank you so much for this! I've been trying to get one of these for a long time now ^^
@paintingflowers Oh wow really? Thank you so much for this! I've been trying to get one of these for a long time now ^^
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Leveling slots are open again .
Leveling slots are open again .
@PaintingFlowers - Is it possible for you to hold the Hunter's Gear Accent till I can get the 2000g that's it's listed for on the AH?
@PaintingFlowers - Is it possible for you to hold the Hunter's Gear Accent till I can get the 2000g that's it's listed for on the AH?
tumblr_ps54ocIFGm1xgs3npo3_250.gif
@C4link716

Yea no problem, I can hold it for you. Just let me know when you're ready to buy it or if you happen to change your mind :)
@C4link716

Yea no problem, I can hold it for you. Just let me know when you're ready to buy it or if you happen to change your mind :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20