Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Leveling & Coli item | 175g - 4d rtn
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Irrwahn

Gems are fine, total is 345g
lvl 7 - 171 g
lvl 4 - 174 g

@Irrwahn

Gems are fine, total is 345g
lvl 7 - 171 g
lvl 4 - 174 g

@PaintingFlowers

Thank you!
They wait at the crossroads :)
@PaintingFlowers

Thank you!
They wait at the crossroads :)
gNtNgvw.png
@PaintingFlowers I'm back. :D When you get through your current orders after the festival week is done, could you train 6 more of my dragons? And is the scatterscroll per 2 for partial drops still valid? That was a lot of fun tbh
@PaintingFlowers I'm back. :D When you get through your current orders after the festival week is done, could you train 6 more of my dragons? And is the scatterscroll per 2 for partial drops still valid? That was a lot of fun tbh
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Sure, I can put you on the wait list and ping you when slots are open again.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer running the special deal for scatter scrolls anymore. I may do it again in the future, but right now I'm not too concerned about getting the scrolls since I need to start saving up currency too. I'll still take them as payment, but I won't add any additional items to the CR.
@Alestrius

Sure, I can put you on the wait list and ping you when slots are open again.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer running the special deal for scatter scrolls anymore. I may do it again in the future, but right now I'm not too concerned about getting the scrolls since I need to start saving up currency too. I'll still take them as payment, but I won't add any additional items to the CR.
@Alestrius
@Aeonox

Hello, hope you enjoyed the Gala!

I'll be able to start leveling again tomorrow, on the 5th, if either of you still need the service :)
@Alestrius
@Aeonox

Hello, hope you enjoyed the Gala!

I'll be able to start leveling again tomorrow, on the 5th, if either of you still need the service :)
@PaintingFlowers
could you put me onto the waitlist to level two dragons from 1-25?
@PaintingFlowers
could you put me onto the waitlist to level two dragons from 1-25?
pleasant_comm.png
@PaintingFlowers
Yes, I'll send a CR, take it when you can. :D Thank you!
@PaintingFlowers
Yes, I'll send a CR, take it when you can. :D Thank you!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Pleasant

Almost done my current order. I'll be able to take another pair for leveling after roll over.

If you're still interested in the leveling for 2 dragons, feel free to set up a CR. Send a 2-way if you want a collateral dragon in return.
@Pleasant

Almost done my current order. I'll be able to take another pair for leveling after roll over.

If you're still interested in the leveling for 2 dragons, feel free to set up a CR. Send a 2-way if you want a collateral dragon in return.
@PaintingFlowers

What price you asking for your halos? Missed these events (and regret selling my light halo last month after my hiatus) and low key want to hoard a good handful of each before they get too expensive (also they are lot of fun layering so going to want hundreds of each xD)
Voltaic Halo x4
Spellwrought Halo x5
Conflagrant Halo x3
Luminous Halo
@PaintingFlowers

What price you asking for your halos? Missed these events (and regret selling my light halo last month after my hiatus) and low key want to hoard a good handful of each before they get too expensive (also they are lot of fun layering so going to want hundreds of each xD)
Voltaic Halo x4
Spellwrought Halo x5
Conflagrant Halo x3
Luminous Halo
@chocomonster

Voltaic Halo x4 - (LAH 140g) 130g each
Spellwrought Halo x5 - (LAH 78g) 70g each
Conflagrant Halo x3 - (LAH 75g) 70g each
Luminous Halo - (LAH 272g) 250g

or tr equivalent using 1:900 ratio
@chocomonster

Voltaic Halo x4 - (LAH 140g) 130g each