Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@vekusen
Price for the metal enhancement chest?
@vekusen
Price for the metal enhancement chest?
@Kalia
aaa your art is lovely!
I'm not entirely sure how to price items when it comes to trading them for art. Is there anything in particular you're thinking of? Or any characters from my thread you are thinking of? ;v;
I'd rather not trade all of it for art from the same person (please understand, I like some variety!), I'd be willing to trade perhaps one familiar if that's okay? Perhaps with some added treasure, depending?
Thank you either way! <3

@fortunaterogue
Hello there! What a mighty big shopping list :D

I am okay with most of the prices, apart from the moonglow thorns and bramble mantle.
The person above also was interested in the Seashell mantle, so I'd like to hold that for now!

I also feel the prices on the familiars are a little too low, apart from the Slight Eyewing. Most of them I believe are pretty much adding +10kt onto, apart from the Spirit of Earth and Spirit of Arcane, I feel more like +20kt for those?

As for the skin, I'd be willing to go down to 315kt, and 185kt for the arm scar, 285kt for the leg scar, and 950k for the eye scar.

Thank you so much for your interest and offers! <3

@HaloJones
Considering there are currently none in the AH, I am not entirely certain what their pricing is! The skin that is inside is worth roughly 23G according to the LAH!
So how does something around that sound? ;v;
Thank you!
@Kalia
aaa your art is lovely!
I'm not entirely sure how to price items when it comes to trading them for art. Is there anything in particular you're thinking of? Or any characters from my thread you are thinking of? ;v;
I'd rather not trade all of it for art from the same person (please understand, I like some variety!), I'd be willing to trade perhaps one familiar if that's okay? Perhaps with some added treasure, depending?
Thank you either way! <3

@fortunaterogue
Hello there! What a mighty big shopping list :D

I am okay with most of the prices, apart from the moonglow thorns and bramble mantle.
The person above also was interested in the Seashell mantle, so I'd like to hold that for now!

I also feel the prices on the familiars are a little too low, apart from the Slight Eyewing. Most of them I believe are pretty much adding +10kt onto, apart from the Spirit of Earth and Spirit of Arcane, I feel more like +20kt for those?

As for the skin, I'd be willing to go down to 315kt, and 185kt for the arm scar, 285kt for the leg scar, and 950k for the eye scar.

Thank you so much for your interest and offers! <3

@HaloJones
Considering there are currently none in the AH, I am not entirely certain what their pricing is! The skin that is inside is worth roughly 23G according to the LAH!
So how does something around that sound? ;v;
Thank you!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
I've got the treasure together now. I'll send a CR.
@Vekusen
I've got the treasure together now. I'll send a CR.
I AM HERE.................now
FR Time+2
@vekusen
23g for the mech enhancement chest sounds good - I'll set up a CR
@vekusen
23g for the mech enhancement chest sounds good - I'll set up a CR
@Vekusen Sure, I understand :) I'm mostly pricing by... well prices :P If you'd be willing to trade [item=red-footed akirbeak], it's 12kG LAH now and it's about 100$ in gem shop. For that you can get a detailed full-body in A4 (with some simple background). I don't have any character in mind, so you could pick one you need a full picture for :)
@Vekusen
Sure, I understand :)
I'm mostly pricing by... well prices :P If you'd be willing to trade Red-Footed Akirbeak , it's 12kG LAH now and it's about 100$ in gem shop. For that you can get a detailed full-body in A4 (with some simple background). I don't have any character in mind, so you could pick one you need a full picture for :)
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia
Do you have an example of what sort of picture I'd be getting? ;v;
It's a very pricey item, so I'm a bit cautious with that one! Would probably prefer gems/treasure for it, I'm afraid! :<
@Kalia
Do you have an example of what sort of picture I'd be getting? ;v;
It's a very pricey item, so I'm a bit cautious with that one! Would probably prefer gems/treasure for it, I'm afraid! :<
3a2eEFc.gif
^
^
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
Something alike this (though your chara would have more clothes on them... or not if you prefer :P), with a different composition, since this one was made as background for a calendar, so it had to have empty space for dates:
https://www.deviantart.com/kalia24/art/Need-a-hardware-maintenence-712621724
As for other familiars, Arcane Sprite is 4900G LAH (<50$) and Plague is 2650G LAH (>20$), so these would be about A5 semi-detailed chara on simple background (half of the size above) and A6 semi detailed (like the one here: https://www.deviantart.com/kalia24/art/Comm-FR-Fluffy-761774704 ).
@Vekusen
Something alike this (though your chara would have more clothes on them... or not if you prefer :P), with a different composition, since this one was made as background for a calendar, so it had to have empty space for dates:
https://www.deviantart.com/kalia24/art/Need-a-hardware-maintenence-712621724
As for other familiars, Arcane Sprite is 4900G LAH (<50$) and Plague is 2650G LAH (>20$), so these would be about A5 semi-detailed chara on simple background (half of the size above) and A6 semi detailed (like the one here: https://www.deviantart.com/kalia24/art/Comm-FR-Fluffy-761774704 ).
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia
How would you feel about doing something for the plague sprite? ;v; Personally I really love your dragons! So I hope you wouldn't mind if I asked for my bronze dragon whelp from wow, Ilidormi? ;v;
x x

She's really bubbly! Curious about everyone and everything, and wants to befriend pretty much everything!
@Kalia
How would you feel about doing something for the plague sprite? ;v; Personally I really love your dragons! So I hope you wouldn't mind if I asked for my bronze dragon whelp from wow, Ilidormi? ;v;
x x

She's really bubbly! Curious about everyone and everything, and wants to befriend pretty much everything!
3a2eEFc.gif
What For Will O The Ember ?
What For Will O The Ember ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23