Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
^
^
3a2eEFc.gif
Could I get the Crystalhide Treads for maybe 60g, and the Carapace Arm for 120? And how much for the Plague Doctor Chest?
Could I get the Crystalhide Treads for maybe 60g, and the Carapace Arm for 120? And how much for the Plague Doctor Chest?
OFQGTWm.pngkf08Qk1.png

make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif[/center]
@Vekusen How much for one of each armband (prices separate please), and the red-footed airbeak?
@Vekusen How much for one of each armband (prices separate please), and the red-footed airbeak?
@BlackOutBullets Hello! I'll list the prices in gems, my conversion rates are 1:850 if you'd rather pay in treasure! I'm going slightly lower than the LAH, I hope that's okay! [item=diver armband] 125G [item=stonekeeper armband] 400G [item=starseer armband] 550G [item=searing armband] 475G [item=electricians armband] 175G [item=infectionist's armband] 525G [item=red-footed akirbeak] 10500G
@BlackOutBullets
Hello!
I'll list the prices in gems, my conversion rates are 1:850 if you'd rather pay in treasure!
I'm going slightly lower than the LAH, I hope that's okay!

Diver Armband 125G
Stonekeeper Armband 400G
550G
Searing Armband 475G
175G
Infectionist's Armband 525G
Red-Footed Akirbeak 10500G
3a2eEFc.gif
@DragonOFlames
Hello there!
The LAH for the Crystalhide treads are currently 55G, so I can sell them to you for 50G if you'd like! (I'm not sure if you made a typo with the 60G? Either way, don't want you paying more than LAH! :D)
I can do 120G for the arm too!
The plague doctor chest would be 65G. :>

Thank you!
@DragonOFlames
Hello there!
The LAH for the Crystalhide treads are currently 55G, so I can sell them to you for 50G if you'd like! (I'm not sure if you made a typo with the 60G? Either way, don't want you paying more than LAH! :D)
I can do 120G for the arm too!
The plague doctor chest would be 65G. :>

Thank you!
3a2eEFc.gif
~
~
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen

hello! how much for the Frozen Odf chest, unlikely alliance, leafy gladeboughs, and chillspike collar?
@Vekusen

hello! how much for the Frozen Odf chest, unlikely alliance, leafy gladeboughs, and chillspike collar?
jxHrwpT.png
Cool! I'll take all three items, sending cr now
Cool! I'll take all three items, sending cr now
OFQGTWm.pngkf08Qk1.png

make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif[/center]
@PhoenixFire36
Heyhey! ;v;
I'll list prices in gems, but I do treasure too at a 1:850 conversion rate! These are set slightly lower than LAH!

Frozen Odf Chest - 90g
Unlikely Alliance - 3g
Leafy Gladeboughs - 185g
Chillspike Collar - 150g

thank you for your interest!
@PhoenixFire36
Heyhey! ;v;
I'll list prices in gems, but I do treasure too at a 1:850 conversion rate! These are set slightly lower than LAH!

Frozen Odf Chest - 90g
Unlikely Alliance - 3g
Leafy Gladeboughs - 185g
Chillspike Collar - 150g

thank you for your interest!
3a2eEFc.gif
^
^
3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23