Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] food melters
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Nyebe ahh I see, well then I will ping you in 3 weeks unless you have a cauldron level of 15? you could make me a prismatic token?
@Nyebe ahh I see, well then I will ping you in 3 weeks unless you have a cauldron level of 15? you could make me a prismatic token?
Lichtdrache.gif
i can transmute for you! whenever you need it :>
i can transmute for you! whenever you need it :>
@TheSilverFox @nyaofae @Aersolace @VoxxVoleur @Steliferous @Banguela @Kay13 @nabal @Vakaryan @SakuraAngel @Marilith @AmeriaSparrow @ExAlien @Cyriusli @Harana @bakurabox @Nyebe @sixcryingeyes

Is anyone level 15 in cauldron brewing and want to make me a prismatic token? it will take 4 days to brew, if no, anyone want a stack of stuff to melt? (if you don't already have a stack)
@TheSilverFox @nyaofae @Aersolace @VoxxVoleur @Steliferous @Banguela @Kay13 @nabal @Vakaryan @SakuraAngel @Marilith @AmeriaSparrow @ExAlien @Cyriusli @Harana @bakurabox @Nyebe @sixcryingeyes

Is anyone level 15 in cauldron brewing and want to make me a prismatic token? it will take 4 days to brew, if no, anyone want a stack of stuff to melt? (if you don't already have a stack)
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat I've got a few items (maybe 10?) left of the stack you gave me a while back, but I could throw in a token if you'd prefer. :3
@TrissyCat I've got a few items (maybe 10?) left of the stack you gave me a while back, but I could throw in a token if you'd prefer. :3
y6OsnJG.png
im interested in brewing for you
im interested in brewing for you
I'm interested in becoming a melter! ^^
I'm interested in becoming a melter! ^^
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
I’ll give it a shot.
I’ll give it a shot.
Lichtdrache.gif
@nyaofae what kinda compensation you interested in?

@SexiestManAlive @Ac3Kat17 @hiei
are any of you level 15 cauldron? do you want to brew me a prismatic token, or just interested in melting a stack? Also I am about to add you to general ping list
@nyaofae what kinda compensation you interested in?

@SexiestManAlive @Ac3Kat17 @hiei
are any of you level 15 cauldron? do you want to brew me a prismatic token, or just interested in melting a stack? Also I am about to add you to general ping list
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat I can melt stacks for you! When do you want the mats sent back to you?
@TrissyCat I can melt stacks for you! When do you want the mats sent back to you?
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
I’m only lvl 4 XD, but I can melt!
I’m only lvl 4 XD, but I can melt!
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22