Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] food melters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Ah, could I do one now, but be on the list for the future as well?
Ah, could I do one now, but be on the list for the future as well?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
I can transmute for you!
I can transmute for you!
hy3WCaP.png
I'd be up for doing this. I usually try to be melting something at all times, and am on fairly often. Only thing I ask is festival weeks because I normally try to brew skins/accents/tokens during that time. Please let me know what you think.
I'd be up for doing this. I usually try to be melting something at all times, and am on fairly often. Only thing I ask is festival weeks because I normally try to brew skins/accents/tokens during that time. Please let me know what you think.
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
@Cyriusli I'll add you to the ping list @ExAlien I'll add you too and send ya a stack

@Cyriusli I'll add you to the ping list @ExAlien I'll add you too and send ya a stack

Lichtdrache.gif
@TheSilverFox @nyaofae @Aersolace @VoxxVoleur @Steliferous @Banguela @Kay13 @nabal @Vakaryan @SakuraAngel @Marilith @AmeriaSparrow @ExAlien @Cyriusli

Right now I just want to make 600 special currency. that's 30 brews, I'd like to do them in batches of 100, thats 5 each copper muck/grey slime at 3 hours each, for every 5 that you brew I will give you 2 copper muck and 2 grey slime.
@TheSilverFox @nyaofae @Aersolace @VoxxVoleur @Steliferous @Banguela @Kay13 @nabal @Vakaryan @SakuraAngel @Marilith @AmeriaSparrow @ExAlien @Cyriusli

Right now I just want to make 600 special currency. that's 30 brews, I'd like to do them in batches of 100, thats 5 each copper muck/grey slime at 3 hours each, for every 5 that you brew I will give you 2 copper muck and 2 grey slime.
Lichtdrache.gif
Hey, Trissy, I could do a stack of 100 for ya, there isn't a lot I want to create this week.
Hey, Trissy, I could do a stack of 100 for ya, there isn't a lot I want to create this week.
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
I might later in the week if you still need some!
I might later in the week if you still need some!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
Once I finish this stack I'll be up for it

And we're done! CR sent and ready for those brews
Once I finish this stack I'll be up for it

And we're done! CR sent and ready for those brews
4UUQPPZ.gif
@TrissyCat I'm up for whatever you want me to melt or make. :3 I can put the stack of materials that you just sent me to melt on hold if you'd like to send me mats to make the currency.
@TrissyCat I'm up for whatever you want me to melt or make. :3 I can put the stack of materials that you just sent me to melt on hold if you'd like to send me mats to make the currency.
y6OsnJG.png

I need/want 10 Skin: Galactic Devourer and 4 Accent: Falling Star, remember if you make 4 of them i will give you the materials for one for yourself

just need 6 more Skin: Galactic Devourer

I need/want 10 Skin: Galactic Devourer and 4 Accent: Falling Star, remember if you make 4 of them i will give you the materials for one for yourself

just need 6 more Skin: Galactic Devourer
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22