Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] food melters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I'm subscribed, DON'T PING ME (@TRISSYCAT)

I would like to hire melters and ping them weekly to send new stacks! I would like anywhere between five and ten people melting for me at a time. Here are my terms and conditions:

I will send you what you need to reduce - a stack of either food, materials, or trinkets. For Mucks and Slimes, I will send them to you through the AH for 1t each and after you transmute all that i send you, you will two-way CR them to me for 1kt per item, will do 50 at a time

When you finish reducing the entire stack, send it back in a 2-way CR
I will pay 100kt per stack of 99 items (the thread says 100/week because I expect a stack to be finished in a week, but if it takes you less you'll be paid sooner!) and give you another stack, if you don't want it just send it back.

I will provide tips in food or high-level Baldwin services (I am max level) for the people who provide me with this service for the longest time and are reliable. (3+ weeks/stacks) If you've been transmuting for me for a while, just ask!

Since I need a steady influx of materials, I require my brewers to finish stacks in two weeks maximum. If you can't finish the order in two weeks, please don't apply. Orders that take longer than two weeks will be cancelled.

I will need this service for the foreseeable future, though of course you can apply for a one-time thing if you don't want to transmute for longer than that. If you're on the general pinglist (ask to be added, it's open to everyone), you'll be pinged an average of once a week to melt a new stack, unless you're already working on one.

I also occasionally commission brews! Currency only now-a-days. I'll give you 7 each copper muck/grey slime and the right amount of treasure, 5 brews for me (100) 2 brews for you (40)

Active Melters:

spaceace01 - stack of food

Active Currency brewing 100 stack every time:

Completed batches of 30min stuff:
Ac3Kat17: 4
Aersolace: 3
bakurabox: 8
Banguela: 1
BeaSantello: 3
Burberry: 3
Cyriusli : 2
ExAlien: 3
Harana: 1
hiei: 2
Kay13: 1
mysticSpaghetti: 1
nabal: 1
Neraida: 1
nyaofae: 11
NYEBE:1
Overdose: 0
quatervois: 1
SexiestManAlive: 8
ShadowVortex: 2
sixcryingeyes: 1
Steliferous: 1
Thesilverfox: 1
VoxxVoleur: 3
Yoaisami: 1

Completed Batches of 100 Currency:
Cyriusli: 2
nyaofae: 4
Monster12: 2
VoxxVoleur: 2

Completed batches of 4 Skincents:
Ac3Kat17: 2
bakurabox: 3
nyaofae: 12
Overdose: 2
Neraida: 4

Completed PRISMATIC Token:
nyaofae: 3

General Pinglist:
@TheSilverFox @nyaofae @Aersolace @VoxxVoleur @Banguela @Kay13 @nabal @Vakaryan @SakuraAngel @Marilith @AmeriaSparrow @ExAlien @Cyriusli @Harana @bakurabox @Nyebe @sixcryingeyes @SexiestManAlive @Ac3Kat17 @hiei @TheAwesomeCookie @Neraida @mysticSpaghetti @Burberry @ShadowVortex @BeaSantello @Lucatri @Yoaisami
I'm subscribed, DON'T PING ME (@TRISSYCAT)

I would like to hire melters and ping them weekly to send new stacks! I would like anywhere between five and ten people melting for me at a time. Here are my terms and conditions:

I will send you what you need to reduce - a stack of either food, materials, or trinkets. For Mucks and Slimes, I will send them to you through the AH for 1t each and after you transmute all that i send you, you will two-way CR them to me for 1kt per item, will do 50 at a time

When you finish reducing the entire stack, send it back in a 2-way CR
I will pay 100kt per stack of 99 items (the thread says 100/week because I expect a stack to be finished in a week, but if it takes you less you'll be paid sooner!) and give you another stack, if you don't want it just send it back.

I will provide tips in food or high-level Baldwin services (I am max level) for the people who provide me with this service for the longest time and are reliable. (3+ weeks/stacks) If you've been transmuting for me for a while, just ask!

Since I need a steady influx of materials, I require my brewers to finish stacks in two weeks maximum. If you can't finish the order in two weeks, please don't apply. Orders that take longer than two weeks will be cancelled.

I will need this service for the foreseeable future, though of course you can apply for a one-time thing if you don't want to transmute for longer than that. If you're on the general pinglist (ask to be added, it's open to everyone), you'll be pinged an average of once a week to melt a new stack, unless you're already working on one.

I also occasionally commission brews! Currency only now-a-days. I'll give you 7 each copper muck/grey slime and the right amount of treasure, 5 brews for me (100) 2 brews for you (40)

Active Melters:

spaceace01 - stack of food

Active Currency brewing 100 stack every time:

Completed batches of 30min stuff:
Ac3Kat17: 4
Aersolace: 3
bakurabox: 8
Banguela: 1
BeaSantello: 3
Burberry: 3
Cyriusli : 2
Harana: 1
hiei: 2
Kay13: 1
mysticSpaghetti: 1
nabal: 1
Neraida: 1
nyaofae: 11
NYEBE:1
Overdose: 0
quatervois: 1
SexiestManAlive: 8
ShadowVortex: 2
sixcryingeyes: 1
Steliferous: 1
Thesilverfox: 1
VoxxVoleur: 3
Yoaisami: 1

Completed Batches of 100 Currency:
Cyriusli: 2
nyaofae: 4
Monster12: 2
VoxxVoleur: 2

Completed batches of 4 Skincents:
Ac3Kat17: 2
bakurabox: 3
nyaofae: 12
Overdose: 2
Neraida: 4

Completed PRISMATIC Token:
nyaofae: 3

General Pinglist:
@TheSilverFox @nyaofae @Aersolace @VoxxVoleur @Banguela @Kay13 @nabal @Vakaryan @SakuraAngel @Marilith @AmeriaSparrow @ExAlien @Cyriusli @Harana @bakurabox @Nyebe @sixcryingeyes @SexiestManAlive @Ac3Kat17 @hiei @TheAwesomeCookie @Neraida @mysticSpaghetti @Burberry @ShadowVortex @BeaSantello @Lucatri @Yoaisami
Lichtdrache.gif

I'd be interested in being a brewer for you!

edit: saw the no ping but too late AAAA sorry it's habit

I'd be interested in being a brewer for you!

edit: saw the no ping but too late AAAA sorry it's habit
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox sending 99 materials!
@TheSilverFox sending 99 materials!
Lichtdrache.gif
Alright! I'll hop right to it!
Alright! I'll hop right to it!
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
I could help out. :3
I could help out. :3
y6OsnJG.png
I can try this.
I can try this.
I can transmute for you. I've usually been able to get stacks melted in less than a week, though I won't promise it just in case! I always have my phone on me so updating the brew isn't an issue. Only time I'll slow down may be for festivals in case I need to brew for myself a little. I used to sell my services at the Rent n Melt and I have a spreadsheet of orders I've completed at this link.
I can transmute for you. I've usually been able to get stacks melted in less than a week, though I won't promise it just in case! I always have my phone on me so updating the brew isn't an issue. Only time I'll slow down may be for festivals in case I need to brew for myself a little. I used to sell my services at the Rent n Melt and I have a spreadsheet of orders I've completed at this link.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Aersolace @VoxxVoleur sending 99 materials
@Aersolace @VoxxVoleur sending 99 materials
Lichtdrache.gif
I can do it! I log on really often
I can do it! I log on really often
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
Q @Steliferous sending materials
Q @Steliferous sending materials
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22