Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O} Free Cauldron (Updated Prices)
1 2 3 4 5
Boop! Bit of a late reopening but I'm finally back from college and still sort of alive!

@PumpkinPepper @MistyGold
Boop! Bit of a late reopening but I'm finally back from college and still sort of alive!

@PumpkinPepper @MistyGold
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@ShakarianTrash

When you've got the time/space I'd love to send you a stack of stuff to melt! c:
@ShakarianTrash

When you've got the time/space I'd love to send you a stack of stuff to melt! c:
6mWOUG0.png
@ShakarianTrash

Would also love to send over a stack or two for melting when you are available again please.
@ShakarianTrash

Would also love to send over a stack or two for melting when you are available again please.
@Runi

I can take yours! Feel free to send it over.
@Runi

I can take yours! Feel free to send it over.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@ShakarianTrash are you still open? if so i have a stack of trinkets to melt^^
@ShakarianTrash are you still open? if so i have a stack of trinkets to melt^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@ShakarianTrash I'm always looking for permanent melters! I'm paying 1.1~1.3g/k tr per melt (so that would be 110g~130g per stack), so if this interests you please visit my LF thread! Link in signature :)
@ShakarianTrash I'm always looking for permanent melters! I'm paying 1.1~1.3g/k tr per melt (so that would be 110g~130g per stack), so if this interests you please visit my LF thread! Link in signature :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

1 2 3 4 5