Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O} Free Cauldron (Updated Prices)
1 2 3 4 5
Boop!
Boop!
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
Boop bop bump!

@PumpkinPepper

I've given others time to answer if you want to claim free cauldron time again!
Boop bop bump!

@PumpkinPepper

I've given others time to answer if you want to claim free cauldron time again!
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
@ShakarianTrash are you open still? o: I do need an imbued sulfur if you are!
@ShakarianTrash are you open still? o: I do need an imbued sulfur if you are!
6xTBbgI.png
i would love if you could brew me a [item=reinforced glass beaker] i would like both of them. edit;@ShakarianTrash forgot to ping!
i would love if you could brew me a Reinforced Glass Beaker
i would like both of them.
edit;@ShakarianTrash forgot to ping!
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
Opening this again! Boop boop!

Reminder if you want items brewed you must send me the materials to make them. (Including their cost in treasure.)
Opening this again! Boop boop!

Reminder if you want items brewed you must send me the materials to make them. (Including their cost in treasure.)
75UHyX6.png
@ShakarianTrash If you're still open I would love assistance in brewing down materials!
@ShakarianTrash If you're still open I would love assistance in brewing down materials!
JOMDIQa.png
@Annalynn

I can do that. Feel free to send the mats over - though fair warning, my classes make my time for checking in a bit limited. I will get stuff to you though!
@Annalynn

I can do that. Feel free to send the mats over - though fair warning, my classes make my time for checking in a bit limited. I will get stuff to you though!
75UHyX6.png
@ShakarianTrash Sent, along with the 5k! Much appreciated c:
@ShakarianTrash Sent, along with the 5k! Much appreciated c:
JOMDIQa.png
@ShakarianTrash
Hello, can I order a transmutation? And is it possible to order the transmutation more than one stack?
@ShakarianTrash
Hello, can I order a transmutation? And is it possible to order the transmutation more than one stack?
@PumpkinPepper @Erikor @Ggirl @contagioushazard

Opening this again. Please ignore this ping if this is no longer needed.

One thing I'd like to remind people of is that larger objects won't require a fee beyond what Baldwin himself asks for because I'm taking that payment in larger amounts of experience gained.

To answer questions

Ggirl - I can brew that if you send me the reagents and treasure required to do so.

contagioushazard - Can still brew that Imbued Sulfur for you if you can send me the mats and base cost for it.

Erikor - I'm open again, so you can now! And I can do more than one stack per order, though I probably won't do more than five full stacks per order so that other people can slip in orders too.
@PumpkinPepper @Erikor @Ggirl @contagioushazard

Opening this again. Please ignore this ping if this is no longer needed.

One thing I'd like to remind people of is that larger objects won't require a fee beyond what Baldwin himself asks for because I'm taking that payment in larger amounts of experience gained.

To answer questions

Ggirl - I can brew that if you send me the reagents and treasure required to do so.

contagioushazard - Can still brew that Imbued Sulfur for you if you can send me the mats and base cost for it.

Erikor - I'm open again, so you can now! And I can do more than one stack per order, though I probably won't do more than five full stacks per order so that other people can slip in orders too.
75UHyX6.png
1 2 3 4 5