Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I will PAY YOU to use my LV 25 Cauldron
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Lithiarch I wasn't worried, its all good! I appreciate the help with this! Here, this what what my pretty G1 will look like with the Skink and Spinner!! (I have to share, I think she's lovely) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=112&tertgene=0&winggene=16&wings=147&auth=e4d57455c37f5752bf9c90057b0fef41f0b9a6a2&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Lithiarch

I wasn't worried, its all good! I appreciate the help with this!

Here, this what what my pretty G1 will look like with the Skink and Spinner!!

(I have to share, I think she's lovely)

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=112&tertgene=0&winggene=16&wings=147&auth=e4d57455c37f5752bf9c90057b0fef41f0b9a6a2&dummyext=prev.png
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Lithiarch
I would love to be added to the ping for when the waitlist is open again. I have a few items I need brewed!
@Lithiarch
I would love to be added to the ping for when the waitlist is open again. I have a few items I need brewed!
XufedfM.png
@Atrodei

Sounds good, I'll put you down! Thank you for considering me! :)
@Atrodei

Sounds good, I'll put you down! Thank you for considering me! :)
divider.png
First token has finished brewing, second one went in with no delay. It will complete in 4 days and all regular orders will be processed then! :)
First token has finished brewing, second one went in with no delay. It will complete in 4 days and all regular orders will be processed then! :)
divider.png
@L1BR4 - trail
@Xotik - trail
@luckygrace99 - capsules

Hello! All 3 of you are on the current waitlist (in order of pings) for items. Thank you for waiting patiently as the festival tokens completed. The pot is now freed from those 4 day monstrocities and I am brewing the final remaining Scales gene for the customer who had his order cut off by the fest. In around 12 hours when that brew completes, I will put on the next brew.

If you are still in need of the items you have on the waitlist, please send me your mats before your brew is scheduled to be put on or you will be bumped down a spot on the waitlist until I am able to brew your item. If you have changed your mind in the meantime, no worries, just let me know and I will take you off the waitlist.

After these remaining items finish, I will finally(!) be open to new orders. I wanted to make sure your items processed now though since you've been very kindly waiting for them. :)
@L1BR4 - trail
@Xotik - trail
@luckygrace99 - capsules

Hello! All 3 of you are on the current waitlist (in order of pings) for items. Thank you for waiting patiently as the festival tokens completed. The pot is now freed from those 4 day monstrocities and I am brewing the final remaining Scales gene for the customer who had his order cut off by the fest. In around 12 hours when that brew completes, I will put on the next brew.

If you are still in need of the items you have on the waitlist, please send me your mats before your brew is scheduled to be put on or you will be bumped down a spot on the waitlist until I am able to brew your item. If you have changed your mind in the meantime, no worries, just let me know and I will take you off the waitlist.

After these remaining items finish, I will finally(!) be open to new orders. I wanted to make sure your items processed now though since you've been very kindly waiting for them. :)
divider.png
@Lithiarch
Please put me on the list for Capsule orders, thanks!
@Lithiarch
Please put me on the list for Capsule orders, thanks!
@SilverQuark

My waitlist is currently closed as I was brewing Tokens for the last fest and I didn't want people to be waiting ages for their orders. That being said, once I complete my current orders, I will open everything back up for new brews and I will certainly be able to brew your Capsules then! I can add you to the waitlist pinglist if you like! :)
@SilverQuark

My waitlist is currently closed as I was brewing Tokens for the last fest and I didn't want people to be waiting ages for their orders. That being said, once I complete my current orders, I will open everything back up for new brews and I will certainly be able to brew your Capsules then! I can add you to the waitlist pinglist if you like! :)
divider.png
@Lithiarch
Can I get a ping when this opens up again? I need a capsule brewed :>
@Lithiarch
Can I get a ping when this opens up again? I need a capsule brewed :>
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
@Lithiarch
Yep, that's what I meant, please do. Thanks ^_^
@Lithiarch
Yep, that's what I meant, please do. Thanks ^_^
@BlueCoriander
@SilverQuark

Sounds good! I have put you both down on the pinglist. Thank you! :)
@BlueCoriander
@SilverQuark

Sounds good! I have put you both down on the pinglist. Thank you! :)
divider.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16