Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I will PAY YOU to use my LV 25 Cauldron
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@palico

Waitlist has been processing and your items are next after the current brew completes! Ready for mats, send them whenever you can!
@palico

Waitlist has been processing and your items are next after the current brew completes! Ready for mats, send them whenever you can!
divider.png
As of today (8/17), I have hit the current max level cap of 25. I am considering my options for what to do with this service, so until further notice, the shop status is:

Slots Available / NOT ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS

Cauldron Availability Key:
  • Slots Available
  • Not Accepting New Orders
As of today (8/17), I have hit the current max level cap of 25. I am considering my options for what to do with this service, so until further notice, the shop status is:

Slots Available / NOT ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS

Cauldron Availability Key:
  • Slots Available
  • Not Accepting New Orders
divider.png
@Alkhor

Hey! It's getting near festival time and I was wondering if you still wanted your Token brewed. If so, please send the mats so I can put it on as soon as the recipe is available. I know it says my shop is currently closed, but I am completing all pending orders so I will of course honor this one.

To all others, please note that I am not available to brew a second Token, and my shop is currently not accepting new orders as I figure out what to do with it. This token is the final pending order of the shop at the moment.
@Alkhor

Hey! It's getting near festival time and I was wondering if you still wanted your Token brewed. If so, please send the mats so I can put it on as soon as the recipe is available. I know it says my shop is currently closed, but I am completing all pending orders so I will of course honor this one.

To all others, please note that I am not available to brew a second Token, and my shop is currently not accepting new orders as I figure out what to do with it. This token is the final pending order of the shop at the moment.
divider.png
@Lithiarch yes, I need it. Thank you.

I've sended full math to you
@Lithiarch yes, I need it. Thank you.

I've sended full math to you

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Lithiarch - Are you open to do a Spinner and a Token for me before the end of the fest? I understand if not. Thanks!
@Lithiarch - Are you open to do a Spinner and a Token for me before the end of the fest? I understand if not. Thanks!
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik

Sup, my friend! Unfortunately, I won't be able to do so as I already have a token brewing and the second one would complete after the fest ends. Additionally, my shop is currently on pause as I have hit LV 25 and am trying to figure out what to do with it. I appreciate you thinking of me though, and in any other circumstance I would have been happy to do so ^^
@Xotik

Sup, my friend! Unfortunately, I won't be able to do so as I already have a token brewing and the second one would complete after the fest ends. Additionally, my shop is currently on pause as I have hit LV 25 and am trying to figure out what to do with it. I appreciate you thinking of me though, and in any other circumstance I would have been happy to do so ^^
divider.png
@Lithiarch No prob, congrats on maxing! :D
@Lithiarch No prob, congrats on maxing! :D
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16