Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] LF Brewers! My Mats, Your EXP!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 101 102
@Jeevas

Sure
@Jeevas

Sure
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Jeevas
If you still need them, then I can.
@Jeevas
If you still need them, then I can.
76zQJWq.gifCrlR6L8.gifhErEUVG.gif
LJPlSgH.gifDm3uPgR.gifdXi5w0B.gif
@JDonathan @excessnight @Irradiation @securitr0n @ZephyrWindSpirit @rexcorvidae @Midna01 @MountainStorm @ArchnarQuibQuib @ThesFireflies @Rosoidela @Oreosalad @sneakys @SoullessWendigo @Moonstone00 @olivirgo @Raebaa

Just a reminder that all of you are eligible for discounts at my store! Go to the AH, check the lowest price and multiply it by 0.75!
@JDonathan @excessnight @Irradiation @securitr0n @ZephyrWindSpirit @rexcorvidae @Midna01 @MountainStorm @ArchnarQuibQuib @ThesFireflies @Rosoidela @Oreosalad @sneakys @SoullessWendigo @Moonstone00 @olivirgo @Raebaa

Just a reminder that all of you are eligible for discounts at my store! Go to the AH, check the lowest price and multiply it by 0.75!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas good news!! I got up to level 18
@Jeevas good news!! I got up to level 18
VIKjMWi.pngfg4YKEt.pngboopedoop.png
@jeevas
I’m at 9775/12100
So close to level 15.

Do you need anything brewed
@jeevas
I’m at 9775/12100
So close to level 15.

Do you need anything brewed
yWTqcVr.png
@jeevas free to transmute
@jeevas free to transmute
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
@Jeevas
Username: SassmasterMaxie
Cauldron Level: 12 (close to 13!)
Time Zone: FR +8
Open to Transmute: Yes/No/Sometimes
Price per transmute: 1kt / 1g per item
Maximum #of transmutes per order: 30 tops, I prefer to work in smaller batches.
(default number I will send is 10)
Willing to Brew Fest Currency: Yes/No (Bear in mind though that I may also be brewing my own fest currency too!)
@Jeevas
Username: SassmasterMaxie
Cauldron Level: 12 (close to 13!)
Time Zone: FR +8
Open to Transmute: Yes/No/Sometimes
Price per transmute: 1kt / 1g per item
Maximum #of transmutes per order: 30 tops, I prefer to work in smaller batches.
(default number I will send is 10)
Willing to Brew Fest Currency: Yes/No (Bear in mind though that I may also be brewing my own fest currency too!)
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Jeevas I'm up to level 13 now!
@Jeevas I'm up to level 13 now!
@KyraKitesong @Malomy @JDonathan @Rosoidela @JellyBubble @Peacewielder @Pocketnerd @EagerNicol @Irradiation @ChancellorOButts @VividStarships @leafily @securitr0n @SassmasterMaxie

Hi All! I'm interested in pre-reserving some fest currency brews for tomorrow. I can send you the materials now and you can give the currency to me tomorrow!

@rexcorvidae @leafily Congrats! I have made changes!

@moonstone00 Sorry for being so absent lately. If your cauldron is still free, I'll see what I can fill it with!

And Maxie, you're down on the list! Welcome!

@KyraKitesong @Malomy @JDonathan @Rosoidela @JellyBubble @Peacewielder @Pocketnerd @EagerNicol @Irradiation @ChancellorOButts @VividStarships @leafily @securitr0n @SassmasterMaxie

Hi All! I'm interested in pre-reserving some fest currency brews for tomorrow. I can send you the materials now and you can give the currency to me tomorrow!

@rexcorvidae @leafily Congrats! I have made changes!

@moonstone00 Sorry for being so absent lately. If your cauldron is still free, I'll see what I can fill it with!

And Maxie, you're down on the list! Welcome!

XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas I'll put you down in my brewing thread waitlist! My cauldron is now level 13 so woop!

(Link here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2486587/)

Send the materials over now and I'll get to your brew tomorrow c:
@Jeevas I'll put you down in my brewing thread waitlist! My cauldron is now level 13 so woop!

(Link here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2486587/)

Send the materials over now and I'll get to your brew tomorrow c:
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 101 102