Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Maxie's Brewing Service [OPEN] (L20)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hey all! This is going to be a services thread but for now the main service I'm offering is brewing stuff! [b]THE RULES:[/b] - Don't be a butt - Gem:Treasure conversion ratio is usually 1:850, or 1:1000 for transmutation payments. - Roleplay friendly :P - Tips are not necessary but very much appreciated! - No need to ping -- I'm subbed! - Now offering item donation/swaps! [quote=IMPORTANT NOTICES] None currently! [/quote]
Hey all! This is going to be a services thread but for now the main service I'm offering is brewing stuff!

THE RULES:
- Don't be a butt
- Gem:Treasure conversion ratio is usually 1:850, or 1:1000 for transmutation payments.
- Roleplay friendly :P
- Tips are not necessary but very much appreciated!
- No need to ping -- I'm subbed!
- Now offering item donation/swaps!
IMPORTANT NOTICES wrote:
None currently!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
[center][/center][center][size=7][font="Book Antiqua"]CAULDRON SERVICES[/font][/size][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] [b]CAULDRON LEVEL: 20[/b] (Cauldron is [b]OPEN[/b])[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40467276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404673/40467276_350.png[/img] [/url] A very wizardy looking Imperial peers over from over Baldwin's cauldron. "Oh, don't mind me! Just keeping en eye on things. I'm Gabriel, by the way. I'm guessing you're here for some alchemy?" He let out a little laugh. "I'm watching the cauldron for Baldwin but if you have something for me to brew up, I'll get right to work!" [b]Some rules first:[/b] - I am mostly accepting requests to brew things! Melting stuff doesn't give me a lot of XP right now. - That being said, if you DO want stuff melted, I'll do it at a rate of 1g/1kt per item, maximum of 15 items per batch. - The only cost to you for brewing stuff is that you send me the brewing materials and treasure! THIS IS TOTALLY FREE! Just send your materials and the treasure cost over! - I will have a waitlist of 5 slots open! - Brewing during festivals may be delayed since I'll be doing personal brewing too. - Brew orders will be done in the order in which I receive materials! - When I have no orders going I'll be doing personal transmutations, so there may be up to a 30 minute delay before I start. - REGARDING PRISMATIC TOKENS: Generally I will NOT brew these unless near the end of the festival due to them taking 4 days to brew. But if you bribe me enough then I can brew one. If by some chance I have a token spare then you can pay an expedited brewing fee (materials + original treasure cost + a decent bribe). [center][b]SLOTS[/b] [i]Currently Brewing:[/i] [i]Waitlist:[/i] - 15x transmutations for Peyp - - - - [/center]
CAULDRON SERVICES
cauldron_loading.gif
CAULDRON LEVEL: 20
(Cauldron is OPEN)

40467276_350.png

A very wizardy looking Imperial peers over from over Baldwin's cauldron. "Oh, don't mind me! Just keeping en eye on things. I'm Gabriel, by the way. I'm guessing you're here for some alchemy?" He let out a little laugh. "I'm watching the cauldron for Baldwin but if you have something for me to brew up, I'll get right to work!"

Some rules first:
- I am mostly accepting requests to brew things! Melting stuff doesn't give me a lot of XP right now.
- That being said, if you DO want stuff melted, I'll do it at a rate of 1g/1kt per item, maximum of 15 items per batch.
- The only cost to you for brewing stuff is that you send me the brewing materials and treasure! THIS IS TOTALLY FREE! Just send your materials and the treasure cost over!
- I will have a waitlist of 5 slots open!
- Brewing during festivals may be delayed since I'll be doing personal brewing too.
- Brew orders will be done in the order in which I receive materials!
- When I have no orders going I'll be doing personal transmutations, so there may be up to a 30 minute delay before I start.
- REGARDING PRISMATIC TOKENS: Generally I will NOT brew these unless near the end of the festival due to them taking 4 days to brew. But if you bribe me enough then I can brew one. If by some chance I have a token spare then you can pay an expedited brewing fee (materials + original treasure cost + a decent bribe).
SLOTS
Currently Brewing:
Waitlist:
- 15x transmutations for Peyp
-
-
-
-
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
[center][size=7][font="Book Antiqua"]Data's Donation Drive![/font][/size] [b]COMPLETELY OPTIONAL AND NOT REQUIRED AT ALL![/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42312568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423126/42312568_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Ahhh, hello! I stay away from the cauldron most days. I'm pretty sure that whatever Gabriel is brewing in there smells something awful. But enough about that. You can call me Data. I'm an inventor of sorts. But all this inventing takes spare parts! And I'm always running short of spare parts... Oh, and extra materials? We could use some of those. And... salt? Oh yes, salt. Altani's collecting that. And ores. I can always smelt them for metal. And those awful slimes from that cauldron? Gabriel's already needing more of those." This is COMPLETELY optional but I wanted to make a note of some stuff I hoard. Feel free to send some of this in! And donating extra materials here means that if someone comes up short, there might be a spare! But I hoard a lot of salt and a lot of ores. And small donations of treasure and gems are very much appreciated! [center]~ ~ ~[/center] [center][size=7][font="Book Antiqua"]Violet's Item Swap![/font][/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42865827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428659/42865827_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Hey you, yeah you, over there!" A baby Imperial gestures over to her stand. "Data just wants you to hand the items over but I'll tell you what, we've got so much junk in this dump that we gotta clear stuff out. You tell me what you hoard and I'll see if we've got it. You just... swap it with whatever you've got there. You got something my clan wants, and I got something you want? Come on over!" Some stuff in my hoard isn't used for much and I know that there are hoarders out there! So let me help fill your hoards! :D
Data's Donation Drive!
COMPLETELY OPTIONAL AND NOT REQUIRED AT ALL!

"Ahhh, hello! I stay away from the cauldron most days. I'm pretty sure that whatever Gabriel is brewing in there smells something awful. But enough about that. You can call me Data. I'm an inventor of sorts. But all this inventing takes spare parts! And I'm always running short of spare parts...

Oh, and extra materials? We could use some of those. And... salt? Oh yes, salt. Altani's collecting that. And ores. I can always smelt them for metal. And those awful slimes from that cauldron? Gabriel's already needing more of those."

This is COMPLETELY optional but I wanted to make a note of some stuff I hoard. Feel free to send some of this in!

And donating extra materials here means that if someone comes up short, there might be a spare!

But I hoard a lot of salt and a lot of ores. And small donations of treasure and gems are very much appreciated!
~ ~ ~
Violet's Item Swap!

"Hey you, yeah you, over there!" A baby Imperial gestures over to her stand. "Data just wants you to hand the items over but I'll tell you what, we've got so much junk in this dump that we gotta clear stuff out.

You tell me what you hoard and I'll see if we've got it. You just... swap it with whatever you've got there. You got something my clan wants, and I got something you want? Come on over!"

Some stuff in my hoard isn't used for much and I know that there are hoarders out there! So let me help fill your hoards! :D
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Open for business!
Open for business!
Boop!
Boop!
@SassmasterMaxie Hello! Could I have a [item=reinforced glass beaker] brewed? I'll send the mats over CR.
@SassmasterMaxie

Hello! Could I have a Reinforced Glass Beaker brewed? I'll send the mats over CR.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
@Virtualhel You got it!
@Virtualhel You got it!
Boop!
Boop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14