Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [HUB] The Community Gem Exchange
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@MystikWolf ill be on myself for awhile so just let me know :D
@MystikWolf ill be on myself for awhile so just let me know :D
This seems pretty useful. I will keep using my own thread for now, but will keep my eye on this.
This seems pretty useful. I will keep using my own thread for now, but will keep my eye on this.
407Ohsj.png
Hi! I've added myself to the list of buyers, as I'm looking to buy gems frequently. I'll be keeping my column updated but if in doubt, feel free to ping me or comment on my userpage. TY
Hi! I've added myself to the list of buyers, as I'm looking to buy gems frequently. I'll be keeping my column updated but if in doubt, feel free to ping me or comment on my userpage. TY
cherry_blossoms_in_the_wind___stamp_by_candlelit_deco-db3azmb.gif vintage_book___stamp_by_candlelit_deco-db15ysj.gif pastel_birds___stamp_by_candlelit_deco-db3q29f.gif
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
i was hoping the staff would make something like this as part of the website. but this is probably the best we can get as community made exchange. sticky this plz mods
i was hoping the staff would make something like this as part of the website. but this is probably the best we can get as community made exchange. sticky this plz mods
Eh25y1w.png
@Fugo Hope that pinging you here is alright, but I have 200 gems to sell if you're currently buying!
@Fugo Hope that pinging you here is alright, but I have 200 gems to sell if you're currently buying!
RoPG7ds.png
@Nananami
sure! send a cr over (:
@Nananami
sure! send a cr over (:
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
Oh this is cool! Didn't know it existed but when I inevitably need to buy gems again I'll definitely check this out. :)
Oh this is cool! Didn't know it existed but when I inevitably need to buy gems again I'll definitely check this out. :)
kbqBOtG.png
Buying 545g for 1g:840t feel free to send CR
Buying 545g for 1g:840t feel free to send CR
@LethalLulu
Could I possibly buy 170 gems, please? :)
@LethalLulu
Could I possibly buy 170 gems, please? :)
F1jpN4O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40