Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [HUB] The Community Gem Exchange
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
This thread is very helpful thank you!
This thread is very helpful thank you!
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Oh man, this sheet is so handy, why haven't I found this earlier??

@vihuff
Something I noticed: Currently the ratio seems to be calculated as the mean value of the entries of everyone.
Now when comparing it to the best offers, it does not match them.
Currently the ratio is supposed to be 842:1, but the highest buying and lowest selling offers are 900:1 and 860:1 respectively.

Maybe the ratio should not be calculated by ALL entries but e.g. by top three best buying and selling deals. Then it would be 878:1 which fits the currently best offers way better.
Oh man, this sheet is so handy, why haven't I found this earlier??

@vihuff
Something I noticed: Currently the ratio seems to be calculated as the mean value of the entries of everyone.
Now when comparing it to the best offers, it does not match them.
Currently the ratio is supposed to be 842:1, but the highest buying and lowest selling offers are 900:1 and 860:1 respectively.

Maybe the ratio should not be calculated by ALL entries but e.g. by top three best buying and selling deals. Then it would be 878:1 which fits the currently best offers way better.
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Used the sheet to make two transactions, I always dreaded buying gems because of making a thread and all that, so this came super handy, thank you so much!
Used the sheet to make two transactions, I always dreaded buying gems because of making a thread and all that, so this came super handy, thank you so much!
Check out my Art Shop!
CLOSED slots
@Lantias your selling 1000 gems right? I'll buy all for 860kt?
@Lantias your selling 1000 gems right? I'll buy all for 860kt?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
replying to this for later reference for when i have a crap ton of treasure for some odd reason
replying to this for later reference for when i have a crap ton of treasure for some odd reason
D03a4pf.png
Ah, thank you for setting this up!
Ah, thank you for setting this up!
This is really awesome, thanks for making this!
This is really awesome, thanks for making this!
z59oZrZ.png
@vihuff

You need an "online / offline" status column next to the user names on each of the buying & selling tabs. Users update this for themselves, but you can add a script to the spreadsheet that will insert a timestamp comment so anyone checking the status can see when it was last updated.

This will let people avoid sending CR requests to someone who says they are online, but last updated their status a week ago

@vihuff

You need an "online / offline" status column next to the user names on each of the buying & selling tabs. Users update this for themselves, but you can add a script to the spreadsheet that will insert a timestamp comment so anyone checking the status can see when it was last updated.

This will let people avoid sending CR requests to someone who says they are online, but last updated their status a week ago

I am frequently in the market for gems, so this will come in very handy!
I am frequently in the market for gems, so this will come in very handy!
2r1O20i.pngJzHR8yv.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_1.png2XA7Pb0.pngcMCOBAh.pngkummiW9.png
@bonibaru Are you currently selling gems? Because I'm buying. :)
@bonibaru Are you currently selling gems? Because I'm buying. :)
2r1O20i.pngJzHR8yv.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_1.png2XA7Pb0.pngcMCOBAh.pngkummiW9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40