Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] UM Accent clearout [limited and old]
1 2 3 4
@Ellapinky

Sure! I can do that c:
@Ellapinky

Sure! I can do that c:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Skian Hey! :D I'm suuuuper-interested in a few accents;

Golden Wing #16326 (imp m)
Sapphire Lantern Lights #7109 (imp m)
Crimson Lantern Lights #6915 (imp m)
Understatement #14497 (imp f)
Suncrowned #16051 (wc m)

Would you be willing to do a bulk discount for the bunch of them? :D
@Skian Hey! :D I'm suuuuper-interested in a few accents;

Golden Wing #16326 (imp m)
Sapphire Lantern Lights #7109 (imp m)
Crimson Lantern Lights #6915 (imp m)
Understatement #14497 (imp f)
Suncrowned #16051 (wc m)

Would you be willing to do a bulk discount for the bunch of them? :D
@Skian would 550g be okay for Accent: Lustrous Sheen - M?
@Skian would 550g be okay for Accent: Lustrous Sheen - M?
@Gaston
The lowest on the AH for that is 5kg, and while I don't except 5kg I'm afraid 4500g cheaper is a bit too much of a discount for me :c

@cgeez

I would possibly yeah! Understatement is on hold atm tho, but I think the others are free?
@Gaston
The lowest on the AH for that is 5kg, and while I don't except 5kg I'm afraid 4500g cheaper is a bit too much of a discount for me :c

@cgeez

I would possibly yeah! Understatement is on hold atm tho, but I think the others are free?
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Skian Hmmm, barring Understatement (which, if that falls through, I'd be interested to know XDD), would you be willing to do 3.5kg for the other four?
@Skian Hmmm, barring Understatement (which, if that falls through, I'd be interested to know XDD), would you be willing to do 3.5kg for the other four?
@cgeez

hmm, that's around a 3k discount which is basically a free accent. (going off AH values with about 500 off each little off for the sake of "who knows if these prices are accurate", not even including golden wings cause there isn't any for sale). It's something I'd have to consider, but I can let you know.
@cgeez

hmm, that's around a 3k discount which is basically a free accent. (going off AH values with about 500 off each little off for the sake of "who knows if these prices are accurate", not even including golden wings cause there isn't any for sale). It's something I'd have to consider, but I can let you know.
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Skian Sure! If 4kg sounds better, I can do that too, but I'm pushing my budget there. XD Or If you would feel more comfortable dropping an accent; Golden Wing, Sapphire, and Crimson Lantern Lights for 2.5kg?
@Skian Sure! If 4kg sounds better, I can do that too, but I'm pushing my budget there. XD Or If you would feel more comfortable dropping an accent; Golden Wing, Sapphire, and Crimson Lantern Lights for 2.5kg?
@cgeez

Lemme think about that! It's still basically a free accent since lantern lights are 1500-2000 each, but not quite as bad as all 4 for that price xD
@cgeez

Lemme think about that! It's still basically a free accent since lantern lights are 1500-2000 each, but not quite as bad as all 4 for that price xD
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Skian XDD I completely understand! Sorry to lowball- and feel free to tell me 'nah' if a better offer comes along! :) I just want all the pretties
@Skian XDD I completely understand! Sorry to lowball- and feel free to tell me 'nah' if a better offer comes along! :) I just want all the pretties
@cgeez

No worries! I'll def let you know :)
@cgeez

No worries! I'll def let you know :)
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
1 2 3 4