Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] UM Accent clearout [limited and old]
1 2 3 4
I've been gone from FR for a year or two, and am looking to unload my hoard of UM accents. Please message me or reply here if you are interested in one of them! Most do not have set prices, so I'm looking for offers on many.

IMPERIALS [MALE]

IMPERIALS [FEMALE]

OTHER

I've been gone from FR for a year or two, and am looking to unload my hoard of UM accents. Please message me or reply here if you are interested in one of them! Most do not have set prices, so I'm looking for offers on many.

IMPERIALS [MALE]

IMPERIALS [FEMALE]

OTHER

PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
I'm very much interested in "sunset oracle" and "Helios' God", would you take 50 gems for both of them? :)
I'm very much interested in "sunset oracle" and "Helios' God", would you take 50 gems for both of them? :)
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@Skian

Any ballpark on what you'd look for in SS-Golden Wings? I'd offer, but I don't have the cash to make a proper one (do you do holds, by chance)
@Skian

Any ballpark on what you'd look for in SS-Golden Wings? I'd offer, but I don't have the cash to make a proper one (do you do holds, by chance)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@PurpleTartan
Unfortunately I'm looking for a bit more for them! Most were purchased for 500g each when they came out, so 50g just isn't realistic for both.

@Ellapinky
I'd be looking for around 500g! I believe that's what I paid for it :)
@PurpleTartan
Unfortunately I'm looking for a bit more for them! Most were purchased for 500g each when they came out, so 50g just isn't realistic for both.

@Ellapinky
I'd be looking for around 500g! I believe that's what I paid for it :)
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Skian

Any chance you'd be willing to do holds or accept items? I'm in the middle of scrambling for a Lightning Sprite, I'd need about a week or two. If you're not okay with that, no worries and I'll try to be back once I have more than negative cash ^^:
@Skian

Any chance you'd be willing to do holds or accept items? I'm in the middle of scrambling for a Lightning Sprite, I'd need about a week or two. If you're not okay with that, no worries and I'll try to be back once I have more than negative cash ^^:
@Ellapinky

I don't mind holding things! I don't really know what items I'd even begin to want though, been gone too long to really have any desires!
@Ellapinky

I don't mind holding things! I don't really know what items I'd even begin to want though, been gone too long to really have any desires!
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
What's your best price for the suncrowned accent?

Would you take 100G?

@Skian
What's your best price for the suncrowned accent?

Would you take 100G?

@Skian
xYHlfKD.pngtumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.png6xezTIv.png
@Skian
Ahh I'm torn between Watchmaker's Daughter and Understatement. They're both gorgeous. ;-;
Hec. Would you mind letting me know a price for Understatement though? Can't find original cost for it. xD;
@Skian
Ahh I'm torn between Watchmaker's Daughter and Understatement. They're both gorgeous. ;-;
Hec. Would you mind letting me know a price for Understatement though? Can't find original cost for it. xD;
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Skian

Thank you! I'll set myself a note to get back here, but I might forget - you might wanna set up a private auction, refresh it once or twice if it expires / I can't get to it, and I'll get that down as soon as I can. Should I not be able to do pure gems, should I PM you and figure out a mixed currency price?
@Skian

Thank you! I'll set myself a note to get back here, but I might forget - you might wanna set up a private auction, refresh it once or twice if it expires / I can't get to it, and I'll get that down as soon as I can. Should I not be able to do pure gems, should I PM you and figure out a mixed currency price?
@Skian
How much for Sunset Oracle? Or would you be open to trades? 0:
@Skian
How much for Sunset Oracle? Or would you be open to trades? 0:
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
1 2 3 4