Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] UM Accent clearout [limited and old]
1 2 3 4
@skian how much for venetian ridgeback?
@skian how much for venetian ridgeback?
@GingerPalulu

I'm looking for at least 1200g ! (1400 is lowest on AH)

@OFF

At least 500g, it may have been more but that seems to be a general price for most UM accents I feel? I miiight be open to trades but I have no idea what I'd want.

@Xirei

It was probably around 550g? I'd be looking for around that!

@Ellapinky

Feel free to just PM me when you're able to pay and I can set up the auction/trade that way :3
@GingerPalulu

I'm looking for at least 1200g ! (1400 is lowest on AH)

@OFF

At least 500g, it may have been more but that seems to be a general price for most UM accents I feel? I miiight be open to trades but I have no idea what I'd want.

@Xirei

It was probably around 550g? I'd be looking for around that!

@Ellapinky

Feel free to just PM me when you're able to pay and I can set up the auction/trade that way :3
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Irradiation

The auction house isn't helpful, but based on there only being 1 for sale and I know they're retired probably around 1kg?
@Irradiation

The auction house isn't helpful, but based on there only being 1 for sale and I know they're retired probably around 1kg?
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Skian

I'm honestly just kind of worried I'll forget, I'm a bit of a scatterbrain (oops)

I'll do my best! lemme go set a reminder
@Skian

I'm honestly just kind of worried I'll forget, I'm a bit of a scatterbrain (oops)

I'll do my best! lemme go set a reminder
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Skian

Ah ok I'll take Understatement for that price then please! Decision made haha :')
@Skian

Ah ok I'll take Understatement for that price then please! Decision made haha :')
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Yeah, sorry, that's what too high for me. Thanks anyway! @Skian
Yeah, sorry, that's what too high for me. Thanks anyway! @Skian
xYHlfKD.pngtumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.png6xezTIv.png
@skian it's a bit more than i can afford right now unfortunately. best of luck selling the skins/accents!
@skian it's a bit more than i can afford right now unfortunately. best of luck selling the skins/accents!
@Skian
Ah that would be great! I'd love to buy it from you :)
Or if you do want to take a look at trades I have some listed here that I'm looking to get rid of.
@Skian
Ah that would be great! I'd love to buy it from you :)
Or if you do want to take a look at trades I have some listed here that I'm looking to get rid of.
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@Ellapinky

I can always try to remind you if you have a time frame you're looking at c:

@Xirei

Sounds good! I'll send a crossroads.

@OFF

I didn't see anything in particular that I'd use, but you have some lovely things in there! Feel free to send a crossroads :)
@Ellapinky

I can always try to remind you if you have a time frame you're looking at c:

@Xirei

Sounds good! I'll send a crossroads.

@OFF

I didn't see anything in particular that I'd use, but you have some lovely things in there! Feel free to send a crossroads :)
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Skian

Uh, I think about on one week and two week markers should be fine if you're willing to do that!
@Skian

Uh, I think about on one week and two week markers should be fine if you're willing to do that!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
1 2 3 4