Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Even MORE UMs !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
PLEASE DON'T PING ME - I am subbed!

Selling more UMs again!

Prices are listed, and if they don't have a price that means I'm looking for offers!

???
2.5kg
1kg
1kg
1kg
1.5kg
2.5kg
^ On hold for Supremacy 6.25

These prices are based around what I paid for them, LAH, and (if) how limited/retired they are. Please inquire if you'd like to haggle, I likely would be willing to on most.

@OFF
PLEASE DON'T PING ME - I am subbed!

Selling more UMs again!

Prices are listed, and if they don't have a price that means I'm looking for offers!

???
2.5kg
1kg
1kg
1kg
1.5kg
2.5kg
^ On hold for Supremacy 6.25

These prices are based around what I paid for them, LAH, and (if) how limited/retired they are. Please inquire if you'd like to haggle, I likely would be willing to on most.

@OFF
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
Pinging the GASP lists for new accents/skins I had not listed before.
I apologize if anyone gets unwanted pings! I try my best ;;

Wildclaw:
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Accents, limited, body horror, creepy/horror, dark, demons, ghost, occult, plague flight, resell

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, limited, body horror, creepy/horror, demons, dark, ghost, gold, heraldry, jewelry/silks, magic/runes, plague flight, occult, warm colors, flowers/floral, smoke, resell

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, angels, animals, deer, flowers/floral, gold, heraldry, nature, nature flight, warm colors, wings, bones/skeleton, cool colors, resell

Imperial:

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, limited, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eyes (stylized/symbolic), glow, gold, magic/runes, markings, smoke, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, witch/warlock, animals, angels, glitch, wings, resell

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, limited, animals, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, dark, demons, gold, jewelry/silks, wings, warm colors, smoke, occult, light flight, cool colors, angels, soul/ghost, filigree, resell

Spiral:

Keywords selected: Spiral M, Accents, armor, creepy/horror, filigree, gold, gems, jewelry/silks, wounds, resell

Thank you for looking!
Pinging the GASP lists for new accents/skins I had not listed before.
I apologize if anyone gets unwanted pings! I try my best ;;

Wildclaw:

Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Accents, limited, body horror, creepy/horror, dark, demons, ghost, occult, plague flight, resell

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, limited, body horror, creepy/horror, demons, dark, ghost, gold, heraldry, jewelry/silks, magic/runes, plague flight, occult, warm colors, flowers/floral, smoke, resell

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, angels, animals, deer, flowers/floral, gold, heraldry, nature, nature flight, warm colors, wings, bones/skeleton, cool colors, resell

Imperial:

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, limited, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eyes (stylized/symbolic), glow, gold, magic/runes, markings, smoke, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, witch/warlock, animals, angels, glitch, wings, resell

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, limited, animals, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, dark, demons, gold, jewelry/silks, wings, warm colors, smoke, occult, light flight, cool colors, angels, soul/ghost, filigree, resell

Spiral:

Keywords selected: Spiral M, Accents, armor, creepy/horror, filigree, gold, gems, jewelry/silks, wounds, resell

Thank you for looking!
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2

@Harmonywish
I would! :) I will send you a PA
@Harmonywish
I would! :) I will send you a PA
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2

@OFF

Would you consider 1,200g for Devotee?
@OFF

Would you consider 1,200g for Devotee?
9Nrh39n.png
I’d like to buy [item= accent: ouch]!
I’d like to buy Accent: ouch !
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Could you send me a PA for Fauna Guardian? c:

Could you send me a PA for Fauna Guardian? c:

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
Hi! Please don't ping me for any auctions/offers. Thanks.
Hi! Please don't ping me for any auctions/offers. Thanks.
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
@Redsparrow
Hey thanks for the offer! I remember buying it for 2kg though, so I'd want to at least get that much back ;v;

@Astrophile
Awesome, sending you a PA :)

@Silence
Definitely! ^ ^

@RenegadeTalonz
Hi, sorry about that! I don't think I selected auctions/offers on any of the lists, but I would take yourself off of that from GASP if that's the case. My apologies!

@Redsparrow
Hey thanks for the offer! I remember buying it for 2kg though, so I'd want to at least get that much back ;v;

@Astrophile
Awesome, sending you a PA :)

@Silence
Definitely! ^ ^

@RenegadeTalonz
Hi, sorry about that! I don't think I selected auctions/offers on any of the lists, but I would take yourself off of that from GASP if that's the case. My apologies!

_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2

@OFF I’ll think on it and let you know.
@OFF I’ll think on it and let you know.
9Nrh39n.png
@Redsparrow
Sounds good, no problem! (: also, no need to ping me!
@Redsparrow
Sounds good, no problem! (: also, no need to ping me!
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8