Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coliseum Item Hunter
1 2
@Satanika

Why don't I do the cockroaches? I can do them np.

Btw I can do all levels. If that helps. =).
@Satanika

Why don't I do the cockroaches? I can do them np.

Btw I can do all levels. If that helps. =).
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
@Satanika, I can help! I have two lvl25s and one with eliminate! I can level and grind in any venue.
@Satanika, I can help! I have two lvl25s and one with eliminate! I can level and grind in any venue.
@TruthandLies

Sure! Go for it!

@Peacewielder

Sure. I'll put your name up there :) Just gimme your price range or if your work varies
@TruthandLies

Sure! Go for it!

@Peacewielder

Sure. I'll put your name up there :) Just gimme your price range or if your work varies
I love Ramen... Plain and simple
@TruthandLies

Sure! Go for it!

@Peacewielder

@TruthandLies

Sure! Go for it!

@Peacewielder

I would be interested in a full set of Weathered Scale Armor (I know a tall order). I am willing to pay in gems. Whoever wants to take this order on PM me and let me know how much of my soul you want.

I already have the bracers and tassels.

@Satanika
@TruthandLies
@Peacewielder

I would be interested in a full set of Weathered Scale Armor (I know a tall order). I am willing to pay in gems. Whoever wants to take this order on PM me and let me know how much of my soul you want.

I already have the bracers and tassels.

@Satanika
@TruthandLies
@Peacewielder

amKYdzO.png0KyJI6E.jpgYZztmZa.png
@Eldergoddess

Your order has been put on the list and will be met shortly, depending on my worker's availability! Have a very nice day!
@Eldergoddess

Your order has been put on the list and will be met shortly, depending on my worker's availability! Have a very nice day!
@Satanika, I would prefer around 75kt an hour.
@Satanika, I would prefer around 75kt an hour.
@Satanika, I can start Grinding for fanned cockroaches after rollover. I would prefer my price for levelling for an hour 75kt as well. The first post is for grinding. I can level+grind at same time for 80kt an hour
@Satanika, I can start Grinding for fanned cockroaches after rollover. I would prefer my price for levelling for an hour 75kt as well. The first post is for grinding. I can level+grind at same time for 80kt an hour
@Santanika

I just love to grin so maybe just 50k an hour if not maybe 40k?

@Eldergodess got it I can do scale armor.
@Santanika

I just love to grin so maybe just 50k an hour if not maybe 40k?

@Eldergodess got it I can do scale armor.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
@TruthandLies

For some reason I never saw this ping I just checked the post and saw you had pinged me. If you want to take that on I will PM you and we can work on pricing.
@TruthandLies

For some reason I never saw this ping I just checked the post and saw you had pinged me. If you want to take that on I will PM you and we can work on pricing.
amKYdzO.png0KyJI6E.jpgYZztmZa.png
1 2