Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sprites and more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Roseblossom would you be willing to go down to 500g?
@Roseblossom would you be willing to go down to 500g?
r7P00ic.png
@ElysianJewels

Sure, I gave someone else a similar discount
@ElysianJewels

Sure, I gave someone else a similar discount
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
@QueenKatoe

hi! Sorry I didnt' get back to you, I can do your initial price, if you're not buying just to resell.
@QueenKatoe

hi! Sorry I didnt' get back to you, I can do your initial price, if you're not buying just to resell.
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
@Roseblossom Yes! It's for my dragon Sapphire. I'm so glad! Are you able to hold it for me while I save up?
@Roseblossom Yes! It's for my dragon Sapphire. I'm so glad! Are you able to hold it for me while I save up?
queen_katoe.gif
@Roseblossom awesome!! Please set up a cr :)
@Roseblossom awesome!! Please set up a cr :)
r7P00ic.png
@Roseblossom
Hi, Sorry to hear your leaving, I was looking through your familiars and was wondering what some of the prices would be.

1. Disoriented Spirit
2. Fawn Fox Rat
3. Garden Watcher
4. Ultimate Buttersnake
@Roseblossom
Hi, Sorry to hear your leaving, I was looking through your familiars and was wondering what some of the prices would be.

1. Disoriented Spirit
2. Fawn Fox Rat
3. Garden Watcher
4. Ultimate Buttersnake
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@Roseblossom
Festival apperal?
Im also looking for a spirit of the arcane
@Roseblossom
Festival apperal?
Im also looking for a spirit of the arcane
U58SZuw.png
@Roseblossom

Hello! I am interested in your earth and wind sprites if they are available. How much would each be at a discount (if you are willing to sell at a decreased price)?
@Roseblossom

Hello! I am interested in your earth and wind sprites if they are available. How much would each be at a discount (if you are willing to sell at a decreased price)?
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
@Roseblossom

Would you take 2.4kg for the lightning sprite? I've been trying to save for one for a few months. That's about all of the t/g I have in my vault (~1.2mT + 1kg), I understand if it's too low for your asking price.
@Roseblossom

Would you take 2.4kg for the lightning sprite? I've been trying to save for one for a few months. That's about all of the t/g I have in my vault (~1.2mT + 1kg), I understand if it's too low for your asking price.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@roseblossom
Hi! I wasn't too sure if you got my last reply, but if 2.5kg still works for you I can set up a CR? ^^
@roseblossom
Hi! I wasn't too sure if you got my last reply, but if 2.5kg still works for you I can set up a CR? ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7