Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sprites and more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Roseblossom

oh okay! :D Sending you CR!
@Roseblossom

oh okay! :D Sending you CR!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
What are the prices for the water and fire sprite?
@Roseblossom
What are the prices for the water and fire sprite?
@Roseblossom
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.gif deitydoll_flamecaller_v2_by_dogi_crimson-dak9c7f.gifdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@Roseblossom
What appearal do you have? :0c
@Roseblossom
What appearal do you have? :0c
U58SZuw.png
@roseblossom
Sorry I'll have to pass ^^; last week I saw them hanging around 2.5kg but I didn't have the funds to buy it then
@roseblossom
Sorry I'll have to pass ^^; last week I saw them hanging around 2.5kg but I didn't have the funds to buy it then
@quirkysilvester @dumbmoon @Lostrefrain

Sprite Prices:

Light: 50kg
Lightning: 2798g
Fire: 7999g
Arcane: 4999g
Ice: 3000g
Plague: 2799g
Earth: 1998g
Wind: 2495
Shadow: 2950
Water: 799
Nature: 800

@Iceex
Sorry to hear that, best of luck finding an affordable sprite!

Please note everyone: I work most days, and only can reply to everything for a short period at night. I apologize for delays.
@quirkysilvester @dumbmoon @Lostrefrain

Sprite Prices:

Light: 50kg
Lightning: 2798g
Fire: 7999g
Arcane: 4999g
Ice: 3000g
Plague: 2799g
Earth: 1998g
Wind: 2495
Shadow: 2950
Water: 799
Nature: 800

@Iceex
Sorry to hear that, best of luck finding an affordable sprite!

Please note everyone: I work most days, and only can reply to everything for a short period at night. I apologize for delays.
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
@dumbmoon @quirkysilvester @Lostrefrain

Oh no I'm fine with discounting, just, I don't have a lot of time, so I put up ah prices. I'm willing to round down a good amount. heck if you check treasure and find it's value there is cheaper overall, let me know.

Examples of how I'm wilingto cheapen things:
Lightning: 2500g
fire: 7500g

etc

@dumbmoon @quirkysilvester @Lostrefrain

Oh no I'm fine with discounting, just, I don't have a lot of time, so I put up ah prices. I'm willing to round down a good amount. heck if you check treasure and find it's value there is cheaper overall, let me know.

Examples of how I'm wilingto cheapen things:
Lightning: 2500g
fire: 7500g

etc

ooh OK my bad then, that's definitely good enough IMO

I already have all the sprites and I'm just looking to take a couple leftovers as trade fodder for dragons (I haven't paid any attention in a while so I would like to pick up a lot of the stuff with new genes), so I'll let the other people have first crack but I am really interested, except for Light Sprite
ooh OK my bad then, that's definitely good enough IMO

I already have all the sprites and I'm just looking to take a couple leftovers as trade fodder for dragons (I haven't paid any attention in a while so I would like to pick up a lot of the stuff with new genes), so I'll let the other people have first crack but I am really interested, except for Light Sprite
@dumbmoon

Alright, I'll get back to you on the sales, to give those seeking to collect the sprites can have a chance
@dumbmoon

Alright, I'll get back to you on the sales, to give those seeking to collect the sprites can have a chance
@Iceex

You know what, if it’s going to a collection, to finish a bestiary, or really just anything aside from immediate resale, I’ll take 2.5g
@Iceex

You know what, if it’s going to a collection, to finish a bestiary, or really just anything aside from immediate resale, I’ll take 2.5g
@Roseblossom Have you got a fire sprite? I'm currently saving for one, would you sell it for 7750g?

Edit: just saw your prices up there and would you be willing to keep it on hold for 7999g as long as it takes me to save up? Assuming I don't find a better deal?
@Roseblossom Have you got a fire sprite? I'm currently saving for one, would you sell it for 7750g?

Edit: just saw your prices up there and would you be willing to keep it on hold for 7999g as long as it takes me to save up? Assuming I don't find a better deal?
queen_katoe.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7