Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sprites and more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Roseblossom do you have a golden bantam fangar?? ANd if so how low would you be willing to go for the price of the golden bantam fangar and the water sprite togather?? Its a bday present to myself :3
@Roseblossom do you have a golden bantam fangar?? ANd if so how low would you be willing to go for the price of the golden bantam fangar and the water sprite togather?? Its a bday present to myself :3
r7P00ic.png
@Roseblossom How much are you selling the Light Sprite for?
@Roseblossom How much are you selling the Light Sprite for?
i0wKxQZ.gif
@roseblossom

That's great! Should I set up the CR or will you? ^^ (and no worries-it won't be sold)
@roseblossom

That's great! Should I set up the CR or will you? ^^ (and no worries-it won't be sold)
@tokyomachine

is there anything specific you're looking for?
@tokyomachine

is there anything specific you're looking for?
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
@ElysianJewels

I do have a fangar, which is priced at 1900g on the auction house. What are you offering for it and the water sprite?

@sourfox
Prices are on the front page based on Auction house prices. the light sprite was 50kg last I checked.
@ElysianJewels

I do have a fangar, which is priced at 1900g on the auction house. What are you offering for it and the water sprite?

@sourfox
Prices are on the front page based on Auction house prices. the light sprite was 50kg last I checked.
@Roseblossom i have 1752g and a few vials of scattersight and a vial of glowing sight. Lols im trying to buy it for myself as a birthday present XD

I also have skins other fams and apparel but your quitting so i dont think it would be useful to you XD
@Roseblossom i have 1752g and a few vials of scattersight and a vial of glowing sight. Lols im trying to buy it for myself as a birthday present XD

I also have skins other fams and apparel but your quitting so i dont think it would be useful to you XD
r7P00ic.png
@Roseblossom What do you have in regards to Festival Sashes? I hoard them (to eventually be used, of course).
@Roseblossom What do you have in regards to Festival Sashes? I hoard them (to eventually be used, of course).
@ElysianJewels

Do you have treasure? I am willing to take treasure too, which can help add up.

I am interested in a vial of glowing sight, which with the gems would pay for the fangar.
I'm, I want to think of a way to help here, there is some apparel I'm looking for maybe?
@ElysianJewels

Do you have treasure? I am willing to take treasure too, which can help add up.

I am interested in a vial of glowing sight, which with the gems would pay for the fangar.
I'm, I want to think of a way to help here, there is some apparel I'm looking for maybe?
@KairiDragoness

lightning, fire, plague, earth, wind, nature and water
@KairiDragoness

lightning, fire, plague, earth, wind, nature and water
@Roseblossom i have a bundle of deadpan jesters motley, tree warden's garb and bramble mantle, also have orchid feather bundle and whirlwind emblem :)
@Roseblossom i have a bundle of deadpan jesters motley, tree warden's garb and bramble mantle, also have orchid feather bundle and whirlwind emblem :)
r7P00ic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7