Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Want to borrow Boolean, have collateral!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Bump!
Bump!
up
up
up
up
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw8AWrYUkAASGWQ.jpg[/img]
Cw8AWrYUkAASGWQ.jpg
hey! look at my broadcast message!
@Anthemis

I’m pretty sure Boolean trading is off the table for all users now. There was a LOT of drama surrounding a user whose Boolean was stolen. The mods/admins had to get it back for her, and it was really frustrating for all parties involved.
@Anthemis

I’m pretty sure Boolean trading is off the table for all users now. There was a LOT of drama surrounding a user whose Boolean was stolen. The mods/admins had to get it back for her, and it was really frustrating for all parties involved.
@HersheyNation Yeah, I know. It's a long shot, but I'm going to try. The last time, there wasn't any real collateral - the boolean was borrowed out on trust. I'm hoping i have enough collateral to make it worth while, but we'll have to see.
@HersheyNation Yeah, I know. It's a long shot, but I'm going to try. The last time, there wasn't any real collateral - the boolean was borrowed out on trust. I'm hoping i have enough collateral to make it worth while, but we'll have to see.
[quote name="ThatNintendoGuy" date="2018-06-12 07:09:41" ] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw8AWrYUkAASGWQ.jpg[/img] [/quote] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvUTJZTXEAAX2eH.jpg[/img]
ThatNintendoGuy wrote on 2018-06-12 07:09:41:
Cw8AWrYUkAASGWQ.jpg
CvUTJZTXEAAX2eH.jpg
@anthemis

But also here’s a quote of what Undel said when all that stuff went down.

Quote:
Lending is a bad idea. We want to make this clear.

By lending you'r bypassing the achievements, breeding limitations, and other restrictions put in-game, as well as creating a situation where if the other party doesn't play by your rules, only an admin with full access and ability to use our database can help sort this out. (and our two codesmiths have a lot on their plate already.) We can't be tracking down items for people who are attempting to bypass/semi-cheat the game through lending.

Don't get me wrong. Stealing is a really crappy thing to do.

Should we agree that tracking down boolean and returning him is the correct course of action, we will never do such a thing again, and will be amending our terms of service to state what we felt to be a given.

Lending bad.

Lending items bad.

Lending dragons bad.

Lending very very bad.
@anthemis

But also here’s a quote of what Undel said when all that stuff went down.

Quote:
Lending is a bad idea. We want to make this clear.

By lending you'r bypassing the achievements, breeding limitations, and other restrictions put in-game, as well as creating a situation where if the other party doesn't play by your rules, only an admin with full access and ability to use our database can help sort this out. (and our two codesmiths have a lot on their plate already.) We can't be tracking down items for people who are attempting to bypass/semi-cheat the game through lending.

Don't get me wrong. Stealing is a really crappy thing to do.

Should we agree that tracking down boolean and returning him is the correct course of action, we will never do such a thing again, and will be amending our terms of service to state what we felt to be a given.

Lending bad.

Lending items bad.

Lending dragons bad.

Lending very very bad.
@HersheyNation Which is why I'm proposing a trade of collateral, not a flat out lending of the boolean. That IS a bad idea. But that's not what this is.

I watched the drama go down and I don't want to repeat that. I've got over 300,000 gems worth invested here.
@HersheyNation Which is why I'm proposing a trade of collateral, not a flat out lending of the boolean. That IS a bad idea. But that's not what this is.

I watched the drama go down and I don't want to repeat that. I've got over 300,000 gems worth invested here.
@Anthemis

aight, good luck then
@Anthemis

aight, good luck then
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17