Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Want to borrow Boolean, have collateral!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Friendly bump! I wish you the best of luck.
Friendly bump! I wish you the best of luck.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
friendly bump! :D
friendly bump! :D
@Anthemis
Just like to chime in, I got the achievement by borrowing someone's boolean (they were kind enough to have a boolean lending thread) and I think every borrower got their achievement with no problem
@Anthemis
Just like to chime in, I got the achievement by borrowing someone's boolean (they were kind enough to have a boolean lending thread) and I think every borrower got their achievement with no problem
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Anthemis

Good luck!

You may want to suggest interested parties contact you by PM; I would imagine anyone who does have a Boolean wouldn't be inclined to post here saying so for fear of getting hounded by other people looking to rent.
@Anthemis

Good luck!

You may want to suggest interested parties contact you by PM; I would imagine anyone who does have a Boolean wouldn't be inclined to post here saying so for fear of getting hounded by other people looking to rent.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@LordOrochimaru @IndecisiveOCD @Elextra @Daenaryen Thank you! :D

@Xairathan Oh that's great to hear! That's probably how it is then :) It's good to know I won't have to hold onto it or something, I'd probably have a raised blood pressure the whole time if that was the case lol

I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but could I inquire to what you used as collateral?
@LordOrochimaru @IndecisiveOCD @Elextra @Daenaryen Thank you! :D

@Xairathan Oh that's great to hear! That's probably how it is then :) It's good to know I won't have to hold onto it or something, I'd probably have a raised blood pressure the whole time if that was the case lol

I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but could I inquire to what you used as collateral?
@Nyllei @Cloudfell @Lara8 Thanks guys! :)

@Lara8 Yes, that's a good idea. I've edited in it in the main post :)
@Nyllei @Cloudfell @Lara8 Thanks guys! :)

@Lara8 Yes, that's a good idea. I've edited in it in the main post :)
@Anthemis This was way back in Y2 or Y3 so I'm afraid I can't remember clearly, I'm pretty sure it involved more than 2 KS items though and was back when Booleans were at like... 400kg value instead of 700kg value so it's unfortunately a pretty big difference in value that's accumulated over time.

I think a big component of what makes people willing to lend is your presence/reputation in the FR community, especially if you've been in item sales or just visible for a while.
@Anthemis This was way back in Y2 or Y3 so I'm afraid I can't remember clearly, I'm pretty sure it involved more than 2 KS items though and was back when Booleans were at like... 400kg value instead of 700kg value so it's unfortunately a pretty big difference in value that's accumulated over time.

I think a big component of what makes people willing to lend is your presence/reputation in the FR community, especially if you've been in item sales or just visible for a while.
vnfnSuk.gif
Friendly good luck bump :3
Friendly good luck bump :3
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
Have a bump
Have a bump
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
Good luck bump to you! If I had one I'd happily let you borrow it especially since you seem super inclined to make sure it ISNT a scam in any way QvQ

I hope you can find someone!!
Good luck bump to you! If I had one I'd happily let you borrow it especially since you seem super inclined to make sure it ISNT a scam in any way QvQ

I hope you can find someone!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17