Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Want to borrow Boolean, have collateral!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
bump i hope you get a loan!
bump i hope you get a loan!
give this man a small loan of a million dollars boolean

freeeeeeeeeeee bump
give this man a small loan of a million dollars boolean

freeeeeeeeeeee bump
ZNhRsiG.png
Bump. Good luck!
Bump. Good luck!
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
Good luck! [emoji=pearlcatcher star]
Good luck!
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
Quote:

Lending bad.

Lending very very bad.
Okay, if I had a Boolean, I would let you keep it for some stoof because, that's one good deal you got there
Quote:

Lending bad.

Lending very very bad.
Okay, if I had a Boolean, I would let you keep it for some stoof because, that's one good deal you got there
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Friendly bump! good luck!
Friendly bump! good luck!
GIR.png
I hope you get one! Maybe you could try PMing anyone who you know has a Boolean with a link to this thread and a plea for help? (You probably already tried that but I’ll say it just in case)
I hope you get one! Maybe you could try PMing anyone who you know has a Boolean with a link to this thread and a plea for help? (You probably already tried that but I’ll say it just in case)
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@anthemis

As one of the few active members with a Boolean I very much doubt anyone will ever lend again, even with such impressive collateral.

I wish you the best of luck, but just reading the title of this post when I was getting a current gem ratio was enough to flip my stomach. I just want to relate that it's not personal, just a knee jerk reaction.
@anthemis

As one of the few active members with a Boolean I very much doubt anyone will ever lend again, even with such impressive collateral.

I wish you the best of luck, but just reading the title of this post when I was getting a current gem ratio was enough to flip my stomach. I just want to relate that it's not personal, just a knee jerk reaction.
tumblr_nxwndpS5cq1sfz95mo2_500.png
@ElementMaster
I would highly advise against suggesting stuff like that! Thankfully I haven't had my Boolean long enough for someone to bother me but the older owners probably got a gazillion pms already asking if their Boolean was for sale or borrow. Most of them already say on their profile that theirs is is neither. So please don't randomly pm people asking if some of their stuff is fore sale, it's rude.

And I have to second @/Bujnik. While the collateral is impressive, it's nowhere near what a Boolean would cost (between 800-900kg). Obviously I don't think that the OP would keep the Boolean, but there already was one case of a stolen Boolean while it got handed around for the achievement. Back then staff made it very clear that they don't support lending and would not help if it were to happen again.
I know that I wouldn't even consider lending mine out if the collateral wouldn't be at least 50kg higher than I paid for it.

Still best of luck to you.
@ElementMaster
I would highly advise against suggesting stuff like that! Thankfully I haven't had my Boolean long enough for someone to bother me but the older owners probably got a gazillion pms already asking if their Boolean was for sale or borrow. Most of them already say on their profile that theirs is is neither. So please don't randomly pm people asking if some of their stuff is fore sale, it's rude.

And I have to second @/Bujnik. While the collateral is impressive, it's nowhere near what a Boolean would cost (between 800-900kg). Obviously I don't think that the OP would keep the Boolean, but there already was one case of a stolen Boolean while it got handed around for the achievement. Back then staff made it very clear that they don't support lending and would not help if it were to happen again.
I know that I wouldn't even consider lending mine out if the collateral wouldn't be at least 50kg higher than I paid for it.

Still best of luck to you.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
Good luck!
Good luck!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17