Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 539 540 541 542 543 ... 547 548
@Reveurs
Looks like everyone is picking Harpy, so that must be the best, I will pick it too thank you :)
@Reveurs
Looks like everyone is picking Harpy, so that must be the best, I will pick it too thank you :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Reveurs

Harpys roost please!
@Reveurs

Harpys roost please!
@Reveurs am I still on the list friend for 100 fodder? XD Just curious as I think I ordered on Feb. 1st lol and managed to get through a big amount myself but we are doing a conquest on the 24th and I was hoping to not have to do anymore LOL! Currently its only about 51 I think (adults) as I'm waiting for some other fodder to grow up lol

If you can't get to it no worries I can jump in and finish them up lol :P Just thought I'd ask :D Hopefully school is going good :D

P.S. I should also note about 28ish will be adults tomorrow and or the following day so I can do those too if you even have the time of course lol :D
@Reveurs am I still on the list friend for 100 fodder? XD Just curious as I think I ordered on Feb. 1st lol and managed to get through a big amount myself but we are doing a conquest on the 24th and I was hoping to not have to do anymore LOL! Currently its only about 51 I think (adults) as I'm waiting for some other fodder to grow up lol

If you can't get to it no worries I can jump in and finish them up lol :P Just thought I'd ask :D Hopefully school is going good :D

P.S. I should also note about 28ish will be adults tomorrow and or the following day so I can do those too if you even have the time of course lol :D

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@starmates

School has me firmly in its grip, so I have not been in the loop with Dom stuff lately, whoops. So sorry, friend. <3 If you want to queue them all up now, I can start taking them in tonight or tomorrow.
@starmates

School has me firmly in its grip, so I have not been in the loop with Dom stuff lately, whoops. So sorry, friend. <3 If you want to queue them all up now, I can start taking them in tonight or tomorrow.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs oof I figured you were just busy haha :D Its not a contested dom or anything I don't think XD I know sometimes other flights can jump in to try for conquest at the same time? LOL so its possible it might be a real conquest but from my understanding its pretty casual lol :D And that would be perfect :D If it makes it easier you can just do them to level 7's if that helps :P If you have the time and want to do 10 that works too (whatever is most easiest on your schedule) is totally fine by me lol :D

I appreciate it :D I've leveled up like a bunch and I'm like no more, please no more lol :D only a handful more weeks though for the school I think? so hopefully you get some much needed rest soon lol :D
@Reveurs oof I figured you were just busy haha :D Its not a contested dom or anything I don't think XD I know sometimes other flights can jump in to try for conquest at the same time? LOL so its possible it might be a real conquest but from my understanding its pretty casual lol :D And that would be perfect :D If it makes it easier you can just do them to level 7's if that helps :P If you have the time and want to do 10 that works too (whatever is most easiest on your schedule) is totally fine by me lol :D

I appreciate it :D I've leveled up like a bunch and I'm like no more, please no more lol :D only a handful more weeks though for the school I think? so hopefully you get some much needed rest soon lol :D

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@Reveurs
Hi! Could I grab a wavecrest preorder for 3 hours please? <3
@Reveurs
Hi! Could I grab a wavecrest preorder for 3 hours please? <3
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Reveurs
It's been awhile, hope you are doing well in spite of the all the schoolwork. c:

Can I get 3 hrs for Wavecrest? Whichever venue is best
@Reveurs
It's been awhile, hope you are doing well in spite of the all the schoolwork. c:

Can I get 3 hrs for Wavecrest? Whichever venue is best
l2L83AE.gifLO7hyP3.gifjPdGQf9.gifGcmGviW.gif
@reveurs

I’d like to order the usual 3 hrs each for fest grinding for wavecrest for me and for @lerawrs, please. Venue tbd.
@reveurs

I’d like to order the usual 3 hrs each for fest grinding for wavecrest for me and for @lerawrs, please. Venue tbd.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Reveurs

May i please preorder 3 hours for the next Festival in whichever venue is best according to the Coli Guide? ^^
@Reveurs

May i please preorder 3 hours for the next Festival in whichever venue is best according to the Coli Guide? ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Reveurs
if there are still slots left, would like to preorder max hours for wavecrest in the best venue!! ty
@Reveurs
if there are still slots left, would like to preorder max hours for wavecrest in the best venue!! ty
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

1 2 ... 539 540 541 542 543 ... 547 548