Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 447 448 449 450 451 ... 548 549
@Reveurs

May I get 2 hours in Sandswept Delta please? :)
@Reveurs

May I get 2 hours in Sandswept Delta please? :)

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@Reveurs
Can i get on both your pinglists? And waitlist for crystalline gala please!
@Reveurs
Can i get on both your pinglists? And waitlist for crystalline gala please!

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@starmates - Sure! I may start in the next few days, but if not, I'll do so during the weekend.

@yaooo - Adding to both pinglists. Can you please let me know your venue and time for the waitlist spot, so I can jot it down?
@starmates - Sure! I may start in the next few days, but if not, I'll do so during the weekend.

@yaooo - Adding to both pinglists. Can you please let me know your venue and time for the waitlist spot, so I can jot it down?
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs
That will be 3 hours in crystal pools, thank you!
@Reveurs
That will be 3 hours in crystal pools, thank you!

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@Reveurs no worries that's fine by me! Thank you! Would love a reminder on price in the CR whenever you get to it :) ty
@Reveurs no worries that's fine by me! Thank you! Would love a reminder on price in the CR whenever you get to it :) ty

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@Reveurs

I'd love another 3hrs in blooming grove please!
@Reveurs

I'd love another 3hrs in blooming grove please!
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

Certainly! Currently planning on taking next week off to get an assignment or two done, so I may start that weekend if not earlier if possible.
@Runi

Certainly! Currently planning on taking next week off to get an assignment or two done, so I may start that weekend if not earlier if possible.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs could i order 2 hours in volcanic vents please? <3
@Reveurs could i order 2 hours in volcanic vents please? <3
eryE1Fv.png
@polkydots

Of course! If I finish my coursework early next week, I'll start on that weekend. If not, I'll try to get to it by the next weekend.
@polkydots

Of course! If I finish my coursework early next week, I'll start on that weekend. If not, I'll try to get to it by the next weekend.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs thanks so much for the lovely grind! :D

Could I please sign up again for when you get a moment? :)

Would love to do 2 hours Rainsong this time and 1 more hour for Sandswept? (didn't quite get the items i needed for hibden so hoping with these 3 more hours I might get the things I need haha) and yeah grinding elsewhere myself at the moment (reminders for how much I owe in the CR notes would be fabulous (thanks so much!) Whenever you get a chance as I can see you are busy lol
@Reveurs thanks so much for the lovely grind! :D

Could I please sign up again for when you get a moment? :)

Would love to do 2 hours Rainsong this time and 1 more hour for Sandswept? (didn't quite get the items i needed for hibden so hoping with these 3 more hours I might get the things I need haha) and yeah grinding elsewhere myself at the moment (reminders for how much I owe in the CR notes would be fabulous (thanks so much!) Whenever you get a chance as I can see you are busy lol

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
1 2 ... 447 448 449 450 451 ... 548 549