Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 554 555
@Aravika

May i ask if you would be open for Coli grinding during the festival and if the same prices apply?
@Aravika

May i ask if you would be open for Coli grinding during the festival and if the same prices apply?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Peyp
You're perfectly fine. ^^ I'll send the items over in a CR or two when I'm finished.

@Espoir
Regarding festival grinding, prices are bumped up to 65kt or 65 gems since I might not have enough time for all of the orders that come in. I'll also have a bit of work I have to tend to outside of FR, so slots have been reduced to only 3 and they are first come, first serve.

After the festival's over, prices and slots will return to normal if you would want to stop by for a minute or two. ^^
@Peyp
You're perfectly fine. ^^ I'll send the items over in a CR or two when I'm finished.

@Espoir
Regarding festival grinding, prices are bumped up to 65kt or 65 gems since I might not have enough time for all of the orders that come in. I'll also have a bit of work I have to tend to outside of FR, so slots have been reduced to only 3 and they are first come, first serve.

After the festival's over, prices and slots will return to normal if you would want to stop by for a minute or two. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika

May I please order an hour of fest grinding in the Volcanic Vents? All drops, please.
@Aravika

May I please order an hour of fest grinding in the Volcanic Vents? All drops, please.
Sq9T0in.png
@Aravika

May I order an hour of fest grinding in the Volcanic Vents? (All items please!)
@Aravika

May I order an hour of fest grinding in the Volcanic Vents? (All items please!)
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@Morgus

Of course! I'll try and get started as soon as I can and I'll send the items over in a CR or two.

@IzzyLightwood721

Of course! I'll try and get started as soon as I'm completed with Morgus' order.
@Morgus

Of course! I'll try and get started as soon as I can and I'll send the items over in a CR or two.

@IzzyLightwood721

Of course! I'll try and get started as soon as I'm completed with Morgus' order.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika

Hey! Could I get an hour of fest grinding in the Scorched Forest please? (All drops)
@Aravika

Hey! Could I get an hour of fest grinding in the Scorched Forest please? (All drops)
RV0wL8I.png
@1Sash1

Of course! I'll get started with yours here in a minute.
@1Sash1

Of course! I'll get started with yours here in a minute.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika got fest grinding open? I'll buy an hour in vents if so?
@Aravika got fest grinding open? I'll buy an hour in vents if so?
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Being

Fest grinding slots have all been taken up so far, unfortunately! I might open up more slots during the week if I have the spare time. If you want, I could ping you if (or when) I do?
@Being

Fest grinding slots have all been taken up so far, unfortunately! I might open up more slots during the week if I have the spare time. If you want, I could ping you if (or when) I do?
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika that would be great thanks!!
@Aravika that would be great thanks!!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 554 555